Complaint Review: Stephen Young Communications PublishingPO

• Submitted: Mon, June 07, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 07, 2004

• Reported By:South Paris Maine
Stephen Young Communications PublishingPO
PO Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Stephen Young Communications Publishing Ripoff!! I ordered the book and my check was cashed a month ago but I still have not received the book!! New York New York

I ordered the book $Billion Sources Want To Send You Free Cash over two months ago. My check was cashed by the bank over a month ago and I still have not received the book!
I wish I had seen this site earlier because I sent my request the beginning of May and the other person listed on here got ripped off in April. How was I suppose to know this guy was a rip off artist!
I truly believed he would send me the book. I know there are companies out there willing to give you money to start a businees and I truly believed this book would help me contact them. Was I wrong!
I wasn't going to send out the request but my fiance wants to start his own business also and we thought this book would help us get both our business off the ground. He convinced me it was a good idea at a fair price so I ordered it. This Stephen Young Communications Publishing is a total Ripoff and I am sick of people like him getting away with scams like this!!!

Michelle
South Paris, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2004 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young-Communications-PublishingPO/New-York-New-York-10268/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-Ripoff-I-ordered-the-book-and-my-check-was-cashe-93942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young Communications PublishingPO

decisions