Complaint Review: Stephen Young

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003

• Reported By:Skaneateles New York
Stephen Young
996 Wall Street Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Stephen Young - Communications Publishing ripoff excited to be recieving a guaranteed minimium of $28000 never even received the book New York New York

This man promised me a book that would make me money. I never even received the book, not to mention all the "valuable" govt. giveaway programs that it was promised to contain that would have helped me on my way to financial stability and independence.

I want the money I was promised, but if thats not possible I want this man to be stopped, who knows how many he has done this to

Ryan
Skaneateles, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stephen-Young/New-York-New-York-10268/Stephen-Young-Communications-Publishing-ripoff-excited-to-be-recieving-a-guaranteed-mini-70209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stephen Young