Complaint Review: Stereo One

• Reported By: Voden — Milwaukee Wisconsin
Stereo One
5040 S. 27th. Street Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Stereo One Awesome! Milwaukee Wisconsin

I love this place and have nothing but great things to say about this bussiness, their prices and how they do bussines. After reading the last reveiw I think she must be crazy to even think about sitting around waiting on the install of a alarm starter combo? Everyone knows that that could take hours allong with the fact that its common to have to go back and do some fine tuning to any type of aftermarket alarm or stereo.

I have been going to this shop for over 10 years and they have always treated me with respect and have been awsome on prices. I am super anal about my vehciles and have often taken them my own custom electronic equiptment which they have never complained about installing. Their tint experts are second to none and stand behind their work as well.

If you want kids wrenching on your vehicles go to one of the inner city shops or better yet Best Buy or American TV. I have been to all of them and this place has no employee turnover because they are career installers. The owners are always on the scene and are super easy to deal with and have never said no to me even when I wanted custom lighting or alarm functions on my high end vehicles.

I have refferred several freinds and customers to this shop over the last 10 years and have never heard a complaint. They stand behind their work and have occasionally had to tweak some fine tuning or alarm funstions to suit my high expectations. They never complain and have done everything before, during and after the sale, to keep earning my bussiness.

Save your self the headache of waiting around..... drop off your vehicle. Unless letting some fly by night hacks around your precious car is worth some crazy discounted price? I spend my hard earned money here, because they are the best shop in Milwaukee and no I do not work there, or have anything to do with them. The last reviewer pissed me off enough to make me write this.

and oh the couches are for customers....., and if there arn't any there which is rare.... whats wrong with them sitting?

Excellent shop!!! Great Prices and very professional!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stereo-One/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53221/Stereo-One-Awesome-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-1068514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stereo One