Complaint Review: Sterling Capital WorldWide

• Updated: Sun, March 31, 2013

• Reported By: jean — Morgantown Pennsylvania
Sterling Capital WorldWide
kingston, Select State/Province United States of America

Sterling Capital WorldWide Richard Crawford took my money and never received the loan I was approved for kingston, West Indies

Sterling capital contacted me by e mail stating that I was approved (not pre approved) but approved for a $5000 loan  and to contact a Sarah Reed.  I contacted her and she advised me what my next step was and that was to send a security deposit by money gram for $498.00.  I sent the money and she called me back and advise that my funds would be sent to my bank after I received the contract and signed the back page.

I did as directed and on the Friday it was to be sent I started to get excuses on that it took up to 4 hrs. to receive.   NO MONEY   I started to call the company and all I got were voice mails.    A few days after I kept on calling and annoying them I received a call from a Richard Crawford from CS who said he would be handling my account.  Well after a couple days he stated that the company needed another $400 for security.

I borrowed the money and sent to him and then he called stating the money was released and I should have the loan shortly   Friday came and NO MONEY.  I then again kept calling until Mr Crawford answered back and then he said I would have to pay for distribution across the country,  so I borrowed another $400 and sent it over and again by Friday NO LOAN.

I was very upset for now the bills I needed to get paid were very past due to the point I lost my car.   I then kept calling and this time Mr Crawford transfered me over to a Miss Miller in the accounting dept.  she advised me that it would take another $400 to release the funds.   Like a fool I sent the money and SURPRISE   NO MONEY       I have lost my car and almost went to jail over a bounced check.     These people were a joke and they still have a website to help people    YEAH HELP THEM OUT OF A LIFE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sterling-Capital-WorldWide/kingston-Select-StateProvince-/Sterling-Capital-WorldWide-Richard-Crawford-took-my-money-and-never-received-the-loan-I-wa-1039556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sterling Capital WorldWide