Complaint Review: Sterling Collision Center llc

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: Twinturbo — Costa Mesa California USA
Sterling Collision Center llc
111 Ball Road Tustin, California United States of America

Sterling Collision Center llc Worst Service I've ever recieved anywhere. Tustin, California

I got in a small accident at 5 MPH and had minor damage to the front end. Sterling took 2.5 months to repair a simple accident and lied to me and even hung up on my insurance agent when he inquired why it was taking so long. They cashed my 11K check the same day but made me wait over 2 months. I talked with the owner who told me he couldn't afford to lose any money on the deal and gave me a $700 discount even though I was out 5K for a rental car and had a 2K deductible. My insurance was billed over $16,000 and that was maxed out and they probably made 8k on that.

Very poor service and when I finally got my car, none of the interior lights worked. So, I had to take to the dealership and pay them to fix. Joe the owner really needed my $1,300 more than I do so I hope he's happy for treating me like that and although I've never given anyone a bad review, consumers must know about their bait and switch tactics and this guy telling me he "couldn't afford" to credit me my deductible for keeping my car while the Bentleys, Lambos and Ferraris are in and out in a week or less.

I will never go there again and recommend that nobody else does either. For the record Sterling Collision Center gets a negative five rating on a scale of one to ten.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sterling-Collision-Center-llc/Tustin-California-/Sterling-Collision-Center-llc-Worst-Service-Ive-ever-recieved-anywhere-Tustin-Californ-509494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sterling Collision Center llc