Complaint Review: Sterling Field Services

• Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: AzContractor — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Sterling Field Services
4045 S. Buffalo Dr., Ste. A101-290 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Sterling Field Services Elite Premium Services, Murray Fields Do not pay, just close one company and start another to avoid paying. Las Vegas, Nevada

Like many, I performed landscape/grass cut services for Sterling Field Services, formerly Elite Primium Services, both owned by Murray Fields. I completed 20 houses and expected to get compensated, in late April, 2011, in Phoenix, Az. Sterling used a company called EzInspections to post the jobs online. I responded, cut the grass/trimmed the weeds, and photographed everything as directed. After submitting the photographs, they claimed they were having trouble with EzInspections, and told me to resubmit the photos directly to them. When I asked about money, they said my payment would come, just wait for it. That was the last I heard from them. No email responses, and one phone was down. I called one of the numbers I had received a call on and a guy I recognized from over 8 weeks ago answered, but claimed no knowledge of "Sterling Field Services." After digging around, I found that the phone number is also that of Elite Premium Services. Currently, Sterling Field Services is for sale, with the same phone number, and contact name Murray Fields. I called the number back, asked for Murray, the man said "He's not here right now," and that was all I needed to connect these scammers. These entities/people are cheats. Stay away from them at all cost. It has been about 8 weeks, and I have not been paid, and neither will you.

Kyle, Phoenix, Az

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sterling-Field-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89147/Sterling-Field-Services-Elite-Premium-Services-Murray-Fields-Do-not-pay-just-close-one-c-740294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sterling Field Services