Complaint Review: Sterling Solutions/Acai Optimum

• Updated: Sat, December 18, 2010

• Reported By: Laura — Lakeville Massachusetts United States of America
Sterling Solutions/Acai Optimum

Sterling Solutions/Acai Optimum Deception, Misrepresentation, Scam , Internet

The saga of the Sterling Solutions/AcaiOptimum "Free Trial" from Phoenix, AZ continues. I posted an earlierRipoff Report on 9/4/10 regarding my experiences after AcaiOptimum wrote that they did not authorize any return of the product and they stated, "We're sorry but we cannot process a refund for the 1st payment. We can only cancel your account to stop the 2nd payment."That prompted me to filea complaint with the ArizonaAttorney General'soffice since I was scammed into thinking it was ordering a free trial of the acai berry.

Today, I received a letter from the AZ AG's office. AcaiOptimum's lawyers wrote to the AZ AG's office that I was issued a "refund" in the amount of $99.96. Totally false.It is probably a play on words to mislead the AG's office into believing that I have been satisfied and the complaint was satisfactorily resolved, when actuality the only satisfaction that I got was being able to cancel any future orders from being charged to my charge card; there was no "refund." You can bet that I will be following up with the AG's office.

This has now been going on for five months. Think of all the other customers, like me, that have clicked that radio button on the internet in the past 5 monthsand had their credit card charged $100/bottle. Who would ever in their right mind knowingly pay $100 for a bottle of pills. I didn't. This is a multi-million dollar business! If you want to try the Acai berry, go to Walgreens. It is on the shelf for $14.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2010 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sterling-SolutionsAcai-Optimum/internet/Sterling-SolutionsAcai-Optimum-Deception-Misrepresentation-Scam-Internet-673025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sterling Solutions/Acai Optimum