Complaint Review: Stern PR

• Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: Hammer — Waterloo Nebraska United States of America
Stern PR
16508 Taylor st Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Stern PR Susan Stern (susie) 1 year after she hands me a copie of my company video she bills me 2,800.00 Omaha, Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: SCOTT BAKHIT is a lier

*Consumer Comment: scott bakhit trouble w law harassment court order in place

*Consumer Comment: Scott Bakhit Complaint - Subject of harassment restraing order 2012

*Consumer Comment: scott bakhit is a crook

*Author of original report: Stern PR has rectified my complaint

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ex Boyfriend Resorts Slander - Scott Bakhit A Hammer For Hire Waterloo NE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Disgruntled Ex Companion

I provided & installed a garage overhead door & did several small home improvement projects for Susan Stern of Stern PR, In exchange for my materials & services Stern PR provided me with a website & company video to promote my business. I even paid out of pocket close to 900.00 to the subcontractor Austin with Websites to impress who dose all of the HTML coding that Susan Stern of stern pr can not do herself. The purpose of my video first to be seen om my website,second I would place it on youtube & like sites to promote my business online my self & play nonstop to promote my business @ home shows that I do. I even let her plug her business @ the end of my video. This is the real kick in the teeth Susie Stern of stern pr actually made a copy of my video & handed it to me her self. A year & several months later she sends me a bill for 2,800.00 telling me that I was in violation of copyright infringement. She even had youtube take down my video the same exact video that she handed me to use for promoting my business. Susan Stern of stern pr turned out to be quite the ripoff / Black male extortionist .There Has never been any problems with any of the work that I did for her. then Susan Stern of stern pr pulls this over a year later right as my busy season kicks in. I would not do business with Susan Stern of Stern PR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stern-PR/Omaha-Nebraska-68116/Stern-PR-Susan-Stern-susie-1-year-after-she-hands-me-a-copie-of-my-company-video-she-bil-852997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stern PR

SCOTT BAKHIT is a lier

AUTHOR: willy - (USA)

There's not a word i would belive that comes out of his mouth! We have had nothing but trouble with him. Even had the cops call him tell him to quit harrasing us Stay away from this crook! He will lie cheat and slander you till he get what he wants

scott bakhit trouble w law harassment court order in place

AUTHOR: cheryl b - (United States of America)

Congratuations susan stern of omaha for taking action against this con man, getting a 1-year harassment restraining order against Scott Bakhit of waterloo omaha a hammer 4 hire that bonafide criminal scumbag.

I hear that during hearing, bakhit almost got thrown in jail for arguing with judge. Fool. Bully to women, elderly and more Scott Bakhit belongs in jail.

Scott Bakhit Complaint - Subject of harassment restraing order 2012

AUTHOR: cheryl b - (United States of America)

Congratuations susie stern of omaha for taking action against this con man, getting a 1-year harassment restraining order against Scott Bakhit of waterloo omaha a hammer 4 hire that bonafide criminal scumbag.

I hear that during hearing, bakhit almost got thrown in jail for arguing with judge. Fool. Bully to women, elderly and everyone. Scott Bakhit belongs in jail.

scott bakhit is a crook

AUTHOR: willy - (USA)

Dont ever hire this crook. He has a record a mile long.  Stay away from him!!

Stern PR has rectified my complaint

AUTHOR: Hammer - (United States of America)

I have nothing bad to say

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ex Boyfriend Resorts Slander - Scott Bakhit A Hammer For Hire Waterloo NE

AUTHOR: susienebraska - (United States of America)

This is not a legitimate complaint. This comes from an ex companion, Scott A. Bakhit, owner of A Hammer For Hire in Waterloo, NE. Stern PR never hired Scott Bakhit to install a used Craig's list garage on my home. It was a Birthday gift to Susan Stern from then companion, Bakhit.

A Hammer 4 Hire Scott Bakhit did commission Stern PR to create a website alongside her wonderful programmer Austin Scott. I designed the company image, slogan, the logo, copywriting, photography and videography (corporate video) in exchange for a pricey vacation that never materialized.

Stern PR made several attempts to receive monetary compensation for said work - and was met with personal threats & blackmail. In response, Stern PR allowed Bakhit to run the video on his website with the copyright on it.

Bakhit has since used a distorted, low resolution of the logo and attempted to download the video, minus my copyright symbol on it, infridging on Stern PR Copyright, to this day.

Stern PR recently sent an invoice for services rendered - allowing Bakhit to own title to the video and high-resolution copy of the logo. The response from Scott A. Bakhit, owner of a Hammer For Hire in waterloo, Ne was defamation and slander of my business here at ripoffreport.com, and personal threats.

Susan Stern

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disgruntled Ex Companion

AUTHOR: susienebraska - (United States of America)

Thank you for your feedback, Scott A. Bakhit, owner of A Hammer For Hire in Waterloo, Nebraska, an 'ex-companion' who decided to not fulfill our legal agreement and turn to vengeance. Stern PR appreciates communication.

The deal. Scott Bakhit, A Hammer 4 Hire Owner in Waterloo, Nebraska was a boyfriend. He commissioned Stern PR to do his business imaging from scratch. In exchange, it was agreed with a third independent party present, that he would take me on a pricey vacation to Mexico instead of payment by check. Stern PR agreed.

Stern PR handled the project professionally and effectively. Spent 40 hours designing the website with my partner Austin Scott (a top-notch programmer), drafting the creative seo-friendly copywriting, writing a slogan, creating the logo, writing legal contracts, doing a photo shoot with Scott A. Bakhit, and worked overnights to complete his corporate video - a superior job done in 2 weeks - under pressure in time for his Home and Garden Trade Show. I gave him a copy of the video in good faith to run at the convention.

Time went by. No trip trade. No monetary compensation.

This ex companion and I went our separate ways. I asked Scott Bakhit for monetary compensation for services rendered. Instead, Scott Bakhit opted to threaten and blackmail me personally. So, I was forced to acquiesce and allow him to keep his website and run the corporate video on his website - but I added my copyright on it for non-payment.

As time went by, Stern PR noticed Scott A Bakhit, owner of A Hammer 4 Hire, use the logo and corporate video outside the scope of the website design project. Copyright infridgement. I sent him notice to remove said items, and an invoice allowing him to make payment to own logo and video. youtube removed the video he uploaded that had contained no Stern PR copyright.

More threats followed. He threatened to remove the used garage door he put on my home - even though it was a personal Birthday gift - vouched by a neighbor.

The timing of this Review occurs two days after I sent A Hammer 4 Hire Scott Bahkit an Invoice for services rendered - giving him an option to own the corporate video and logo in high-resolution. Instead, he has opted to engage in vengeful slander and defamation.

I wish Scott A. Bakhit, owner of A Hammer 4 Hire the best in his business endeavors, and hope he can move on with his life.

Cordially,