Complaint Review: Stern PR

• Reported By: cyjaco — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Stern PR

Stern PR Susan Stern Susan Stern doesn't complete job. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Bakhit Can't Harass Marketer Anymore! Court Order In Place

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Defamation by Cindy Charon-Jacobsen & Scott Bakhit - A Hammer For Hire - Breach Contract

*Consumer Comment: I have a typo

*Consumer Comment: I Agree With AJ

*Consumer Comment: scott bakhit is a crook

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Stern PR Reply Update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ex Companion Turns Vengeful

Susan Stern with Stern PR, will not complete your job as promised.  She will tell you about a lot of different ideas that she has but can not produce them on the website.  It almost seems like she has no idea what she is doing.  The video she will show you is very nice and professional, however the one she produces is junk.   Don't give her a dime you will regret it, and definitely don't let her see your logo because she will try to claim it as her own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stern-PR/internet/Stern-PR-Susan-Stern-Susan-Stern-doesnt-complete-job-Internet-853483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stern PR

Bakhit Can't Harass Marketer Anymore! Court Order In Place

AUTHOR: cheryl b - (United States of America)

Congrats Susan Stern for obtaining a 1-year Harassment Protection Restraining Order against Scott Bakhit A Hammer For Hire of Omaha for harassing you personally and professionally with wildly inaccurate allegations, defamatory attacks and more.

Your work, however - is the bomb!

Please consider filing a defamation, copyright infringement and civil theft lawsuit against Bakhit, who has a federal criminal record, found here.

Congrats girlie!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: susienebraska - (United States of America)

I had the unfortunate experience knowing & doing business for Scott Bakhit, owner A Hammer For Hire, http://www.ahammer4hire.com Waterloo, NE. In 2011, Bakhit commissioned me to create a logo, slogan, bio, copywriting, graphic design, website, legal contracts, advertising & online video commercial - entire marketing image, in a contract witnessed by a third party. He breached the contract. So, on several occasions, I tried haphazardly to obtain payment for services rendered. Bakhit made it absolutely clear he would "NEVER PAY YOU A DIME!" Yet, he loves my work.

Instead, of being a stand-up businessman, Bakhit verbally threatened me. "I am going to get you blacklisted from youtube.com." And, "I am going to come over and remove the garage door off your home," a gift he had given me. Bakhit & sorry cohort Cindy Charon-Jacobsen Arlington NE launched an ongoing defamation/libel campaign against my business online with bogus "reviews," using fake names and degrading my work. The irony is that Bakhit loves my work so much - he can't part with it! See here! http://www.ahammer4hire.com

On Facebook he wrote, "My Video Rocks. Thanks Susie!" Read the glowing testimonial Bakhit wrote about Stern PR here! http://www.sternpr4less.com/testimonials/

Fearing wrath, I let him keep the website, and "use" a low-resolution copy proof of the logo (I never gave him a full resolution copy of logo 'cause I sensed he would renege on contract). I also let him "use rent-free" and embed Stern PR Video for A hammer For Hire- on his website home page. I added my copyright to it - for non-payment. I control the video on the Stern PR Youtube Channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/susanlstern?feature=mhee

When Bakhit uploaded my video all over the internet, I sent him notice. "Pay up or take down." He then verbally threatened to make my life miserable. He demanded I send him the logo files. I replied, "pay up or you get nada."

I blocked Bakhit from calling/texting. Bakhit has tried to "SEND ME A MESSAGE" like a mobster want-a-be. Two days ago, he obessively phoned my best friend three times in one hour. She purposely did not answer. Bakhit had his son phone another best friend of mine. She would not - give Bakhit the time of day. The mode-of-operation of Scott A. Bakhit in the past - has been to USE people as a conduit to threaten and bully into submission.

I have a top Omaha corporate attorney on stand by should I decide to file a defamation and breach of contract lawsuit. That said, I prefer to just turn the cheek, so I never have to see this horrible human being/thug ever again. Notice, if the online defamation continues, and the harassment does not end - I shall not hesitate to take legal action. One more libelous move Bakhit, and the video on my youtube channel is coming down - forever.

I believe in standing up for my rights. Protect my copyright work. It's challenging to do so as a woman, one person marketing firm. That said, I will not let this bonafide crook with a criminal record bully me into submission - anymore. I just want to be left alone.

Scott Bakhit is a dangerous individual. Imagine waking up every day lately in fear, and having to find more malicious reviews of my business - my bread-and-butter authored by a pair of thugs: Bakhit & Charon-Jacobsen. I admit one mistake, I SHOULD HAVE listened to ALL the people who came to me - warning me - long ago that Scott A. Bakhit is a crook. Go away Bakhit. You are a user.

I have a typo

AUTHOR: willy - (USA)

in my last comment i put that I screwd up his job it was supposed to say HE totaly screwd his job up, sorry for any inconvenience may have caused

I Agree With AJ

AUTHOR: willy - (USA)

I too have had the unfortunate experience to have met Scott Bakhit also.  I totaly screwd up the job he was to do.  Then the bill came it was 6000 more than the bid!!  When he was confronted about all the thousands of mistakes he refused to fix them and even started yelling threatened to hit people and to sue.  He bullied a 75 year old man into paying him even though his work was half a**ed!!

scott bakhit is a crook

AUTHOR: aj - (United States of America)

scott bakhit owner of ahammer4hire is not only a crook lier and a theif but a criminal also.  His report is online and you can find it there.  I've done work with both susan and scott.  Suan was very professional kind and courteous.  Scott was the oppistie the minute he got the check. his warrenty last about that long!!!  i now have to call a real contractor in to fix his work!!!! DONT EVER HIRE HIM!!!!!!!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Stern PR Reply Update

AUTHOR: susienebraska - (United States of America)

The individual in question, Scott Bakhit Omaha, an ex companion, invented the entire review above with his new companion Cindy Jacobsen Arlington, NE. A Hammer for Hire Waterloo never came to me with a logo. Stern PR created it from scratch. Bakhit loved it! The video was produced in high resolution - a top-notch production, despite the limitations, including, but not limited to, a lack of photos that Bakhit supplied Stern PR and no options to shoot new ones. Bakhit loved it! Scott Bakhit also loved the website design, logo, slogan, copywriting and video so much - he won't part with it! He runs the VIDEO at trade shows & on the front page of his website that Stern PR created for him. Bakhit even wrote a gleaming review on my website under testimonials for all my work! Go to http://www.sternpr4less.com testimonial tab.  In terms of rectifying said problem, Stern PR is willing to accept non-payment as a good faith measure provided Bakhit & Jacobsen repair the defamatory remarks here & on other websites. That seems to be the best solution. Thank you.

Cordially,

Susan Stern

Omaha Marketing Consultant

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ex Companion Turns Vengeful

AUTHOR: susienebraska - (United States of America)

Thank you for your feedback, Scott Bakhit, owner of A Hammer 4 hire in Waterloo, Nebraska, an 'ex-companion' who decided to not fullfill our legal agreement and turn to vengence.

Scott A. Bakhit agreed to trade a pricey vacation in exchange for website design, corporate video, logo, copywriting, legal contract writing, name-branding, etc. This ex companion and I went our seperate ways. Instead of paying me for my work. Scott Bakhit opted to steal the logo, corporate video (which he applauded) and website design, among other actions - all of which he is using as his company image now. Scott Bakhit is and continues to infridge to my copyrights. Declining to fulfill his monetary obligations.

The timing of this Review occurs two days after I sent A Hammer 4 Hire Scott Bahkit an Invoice for services rendered, approximately 8 months after project completion.

I wish Scott A. Bakhit the best in his business endeavors.  And express my dismay, that he thinks it is above board to slander and defame a legitimate female-owned, hard-working professional marketer in Omaha who pledges 100%.

Cordially,