barn

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Holly — belden Nebraska
Stetic Implant and dental centers
Internet USA

Stetic Implant and dental centers implants cheap implants mexico infection emergency surgery 2 years without teeth nuevo progresso mexico

I went to stetic implant and dental centers 2 years ago  and got implants placed . it took about a year total to finish what they did . i paid for a  arch of crowns and was sent home with a 250 dollar denture that was cemented on so tight and over extended that when i returned home i ended up in the emergency  room and had emergency surgery my gums were dieing and my body was  in shock . DR.tacher  placed the implants and he put one in the roof of my mouth that later dr gurreo cut out insted of removing the appliance to unscrew it . i still have a hole in the roof of my mo uth .  i had several infections  bad infections . that  the clinic told me not to worry about , and the doctor got on the phone and told their staff john that i was oozing infection , and  i needed a iv drip anitibiotic . i lost most of the bone in my mouth because of this clinic . [continued below]....

..... they lie and tell me i  will get my money back and Manny turns around and  avoids all calls and emails , and claims i am harrassing him . no im sorry  i was not . he owes me .i owe 25,000 in credit card bills for corrections  several more surgery to  try and add bone and fix the sinus that had implants placed .  i paid for 9 implants the arch  and  3 root cannels DR gurrio  did them i have  had to have  2 pulled because  they hurt so bad .  i  paid them around 11,000 and  25000 in corrections , and i still have to pay for the denture  and i was sent to the university so the BIG doctors here in neberaska  could work on me 5 oral surgeons wouldnt touch it becuase  they didnt know what to do or  they wanted someone with ALOT more experience to work on me . thank you  to that dr.

all i want is Manny to  pay me my money 956-565-5100 the clinics office 512-659-9297 Mannys  cell phone number  and 956-565-5101 office again .

Manny is a real smooth talker  and a likable  guy , but he will not stand by warrenty or stand by his own word!

ps. almost every person i met at this clinic left pissed  and unsatisfied . myself and another l ady ended in the hospital . me twice

please people  be careful  who you pic the best website is not the way to pick  .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stetic-Implant-and-dental-centers/internet/Stetic-Implant-and-dental-centers-implants-cheap-implants-mexico-infection-emergency-sur-1061471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stetic Implant and dental centers