Complaint Review: Steve Albright - Project Payday - Partner With Paul - Online Business Systems

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2011

• Reported By:Traphill North Carolina
Steve Albright - Project Payday - Partner With Paul - Online Business Systems
http://www.partnerwithpaul.com/,http://www.projectpayday.com/home.cgi Internet U.S.A.

Project Payday - Steve Albright Partner With Paul - Online Business Systems LLC SCAMS SCAMS SCAMS Internet

*Consumer Comment: Project Payday is legit, but...

*General Comment: Project PayDay Does Pay You

*Consumer Comment: Not a scam but a money leecher and a liar

*General Comment: Partner With Paul

*Consumer Comment: project payday works

*Consumer Comment: You did not order the material, therefor you are just reporting hearsay...

Im a single mom, that has been out of work for three months. By following links found on employment sites like CareerBuilder, Jobs.com, Snagajob,com i have found many of these work at home scams. I always search ripoffreport.com to see if they are scams and they always are.

Project Payday and Partner with Paul are linked together...... at first it promises that you only have to do a trial offer for one of their listings to get your free membership or pay $34.95 for Project Payday. Then the site urges you to also use Partner with Paul to increase your income. Paul had a very promising looking video showing you how he made over a million in 2007 and the site says that he will pay you back your shipping fees for the program if you aren't satisfied. Click to the next step and it takes you to ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS LLC....... I had to get that far before i found something that came up on ripoffreport.com.

Online Business Systems charges you $9.95 S&H and then 39.95 within 14 days if you don't cancel. And i found lots of reports referring to differently named scams that all end up being the same front.

Please, if you are desperate and unemployed as i am, Dont waste what little money you have on some work at home scheme..... put it in your gas tank and go to your local Employment Security Commission Office or search their website for job listings.

Traphill, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Albright-Project-Payday-Partner-With-Paul-Online-Business-Systems/internet/Project-Payday-Steve-Albright-Partner-With-Paul-Online-Business-Systems-LLC-SCAMS-SCAM-402794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Albright - Project Payday - Partner With Paul - Online Business Systems

Project Payday is legit, but...

AUTHOR: basebliman - ()

...it will cost you some money, once you get past your "First Fifty". I was able to make my first $50 without spending a cent. However, once you complete all your "free" greens, you will have to pay for your next set. So you'll make "some" money, but you'll let's say you get $50 for your next set of greens, but had to spend say $25 to get it. So you'll only net $25. Once you do that I think 5 times, then you have a chance to move up and make "real" money.

I did it twice, but got tired of the constant canceling of memberships, having my credit card info with so many different companies and getting constant phone calls from those companies trying to up-sell me. If you have the stomach for that, you will eventually make some money, but it takes time and will cost you some in the meantime. Is the company legit though, absolutely. I've contacted them and they will guide you through things, and you will be assigned a mentor who can also help and give you a list of the lowest cost options. It's fairly time consuming, but it isn't definitely NOT a scam.

#2 General Comment

Project PayDay Does Pay You

AUTHOR: ABarnard17 - (United States of America)

I am not real sure about the going green side of things on Project PayDay but I have tried their referral program and made a lot of money with it, and they have always paid me on time each week.

I also spoke with the Better Business Bureau to confirm the legitimacy of Project PayDay, and it sounds like they had to prove that their methods for working from home DO work.

You can look at http://www.what-is-project-pay-day.com to see earnings videos/screenshots from one of the guys who works for them and he seems to do very well.

I can safely say that Project PayDay is not a scam after using them.

Not a scam but a money leecher and a liar

AUTHOR: Len - (United States of America)

I am a consumer of project payday I am 23 and looking for a way to make money. Project payday caught my eyes. I thought it was real and not a scam as I read a long. It was promising and say I don't have to spend a penny. I can become a member by signing up with a sponsor which will pay for your membership <---------- signing up for the sponsor you are responsible to stay on the trial or it will be a fraud. This mean you have to cancel the last min the trail is over otherwise you will be charge the amount the item the sponsor cost after the trial is over.

Now what Project Payday is base on is signing up with sponsor and ads and getting people to sign up with it then other to sign up with it . it's really a big pyramid of s**t in order to be successful. So you are losing a lot of money to gain money. and a lot of calls to cancel your sponsor you sign up for that are free trial on product and stuff or u will be charge for it. <------- reasons why to avoid project payday

Now as a consumer to this company I tried the first fifty and was not successful. They promise me that if i was not successful they would pay me $100. This did not happen at all i try to contact them they did not respond back at all. <------- did not keep their promise

I want a refund of my membership, instead of the $100. nobody talk to me or email me. <------ reason to call project payday a fraud and liar

I quit then file a fraud claim on this company

#4 General Comment

Partner With Paul

AUTHOR: OralPro - (United States of America)

Actually that title can read anything. I know there are programs online that are just plain criminal but there are many very sound Internet Marketing opportunities that are above board in all of their dealings. My problem with the Original Report is that it infers all online programs are scams. This is clearly not the case. I am not one to usually get involved in these kind of discussions because history shows they really lead nowhere. It just hits a nerve when people have a bad experience and expand that experience by declaring a universal declaration.

project payday works

AUTHOR: Phoenixjim - (U.S.A.)

I have done the project payday, and it does work if you follow the instructions. It doesn't promise you'll be able to quit your job or become rich overnight. It is a valid way to make some money online, but you have to actually do it.

You did not order the material, therefor you are just reporting hearsay...

AUTHOR: Niki - (U.S.A.)

I am a member of Online Business Systems. I purchased the material for full price at $49.90 four years ago. There is no scam in the fact that material that offers information about home businesses is offered for the cost of shipping and handling at $9.95. This is a fair and reasonable offer, you are then given 2 weeks to review the material and speak with a live person who is DOING the business to learn the details. You are give the opportunity to return the material and NOT pay for it at all. This guarantee is valid for 90-days past the time the original order went in.

I currently operate my own business with Online Business Systems. I have been in operation for 4 years and my family and I live on a very satisfying income with this business. It has given us freedom and flexibility. I'm certainly glad that I ordered the original material and took the leap of getting my business started.

Please, sites like this are for reporting actual experiences and offering additional details to consumers. Please use this responsibly, so that you are not just spreading fear. There are unscrupulous people out there, but please don't lump everyone together in some unknowing or unresearched fashion, and then using hearsay alone, perpetuate a bad reputation for hard-working, honest individuals like myself.

God BLess you,