Complaint Review: Steve Billig - Nature's Prime

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Rumson New Jersey
Steve Billig - Nature's Prime
Freneau Ave, Matawan, New Jersey U.S.A.

Steve Billig - Nature's Prime Stole $2000 and never delivered what was promised Matawan New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: new cell phone

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: What u could do

*Author of original report: Nature's Prime/Steve Billig.....NEW INFO

In January of 2007 I gave Steve Billig $2800 for the delivery of all kinds of organic frozen meats and other food. He promised delivery in 2 weeks. 8 months later, I still have nothing but excuses including the following:

heart condition of his daughter
mother dying
his son hit him in the face with a baseball and broke his nose (I'm not kidding)
various illnesses

I have spoken with him several times and he promises the Monday phone call which never comes.

The funny thing is that I checked three references and received nothing but positive feedback about him. At the time, there were no reports that I could find in the BBB or Consumer Affairs. He swears that these problems are all new this year but he lies about everything so who really knows.

Gina, the girl who used to answer his phone, told me he was legit and that he was just having a hard time. Does anyone know what happened to her?

I'm going to pursue a civil suit since he hasn't returned any calls in over a month. Does anyone know of anything else I can do to get my money back??

Lisa
Rumson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2007 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Billig-Natures-Prime/Matawan-New-Jersey/Steve-Billig-Natures-Prime-Stole-2000-and-never-delivered-what-was-promised-Matawan-Ne-263910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Billig - Nature's Prime

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

new cell phone

AUTHOR: Christopher - (U.S.A.)

hey guys,
this is Steve NEw cell number
732-535-0499

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

What u could do

AUTHOR: Christopher - (U.S.A.)

HI Gina,
I am sorry for you experience with Steve. I worke for him fro September to november as a tele-marketer and he wrote bounces payroll checks. I am in the process of getting my money back that is lost. I reported him to the department of labor, my total lost was $1,037 dollars.

One thing you could do is file an execution with the matawan police department and have the officer collect the money.

Trust me when you go to matawan police department they will know who he is, the and consumer affairs has 22 reports against him. So, you aren't alone. That is one way to speed up the process is file an execution with the police they will get your money quicker.

All those numbers posted have been disconnected. If you could please post the number to the office so I could get in touch with her. I think Gina used to be a guy

Nature's Prime/Steve Billig.....NEW INFO

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

Steve Billing's home address:

144 Bramble Drive
Morganville NJ

Victoria Mikrut-Billig is a teacher at Carl Sandburg Middle School in Old Bridge Twp, NJ