Complaint Review: Steve Brown SB Distributors

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Cobourg Ontario Canada
Steve Brown SB Distributors
40 Frankford Crescent Kidd Avenue Trenton Ontario Trenton, Ontario United States of America

Steve Brown SB Distributors The Carpet Guy Bait & Switch Scam for Flooring Job Delays the Job until Your Post-Dated Cheques are Cashed Trenton, Ontario

Steve Brown scammed us out of $1,400 in 2001. He took post-dated cheques to purchase a laminate floor product that we chose to have him install.He called to delay the install so he had time to cash our post-dated deposit cheques which gave him .He had $1,400 by the day he showed up with a flooring product worth $300, not even close to the one we chose. I demanded he leave & give me back our money, he left & it took 2 years and an arrest by OPP to get my money back as restitution. He was fined $300 !! Now I read that his career as a crook continued and there are now so many more victims in 2008. He must be stopped.I now have a computer and decided to Google him..and I am glad this method will be more effective getting the word out. DO NOT TRUST this guy!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Brown-SB-Distributors/Trenton-Ontario-/Steve-Brown-SB-Distributors-The-Carpet-Guy-Bait-Switch-Scam-for-Flooring-Job-Delays-the-745164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Brown SB Distributors