Complaint Review: Steve Campbell - Martin Purvis - Jim Lunsford

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Soldier Kansas
Steve Campbell - Martin Purvis - Jim Lunsford
1 Churchhill Place, London E14 %HP, London, United Kingdom Internet United Kingdom
  • Phone: +44-7045756995
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Jim Lunsford - Martin Purvis - Steve Campbell Steve Campbell - Martin Purvis - Jim Lunsford Free Lotto Sweepstakes that I have won - want money to send winnings London, England Internet

I am a senior citizen (and at this time not too senile). Living on a fixed income the winnings sounded like a godsend so I followed thru with the info they wanted. When it came that the processing was completed, they wanted a certain amount of money in order for TNT Courier Services to send me the package containing my check. I immediately smelled a hoax. Since when do you pay for what you have won? Your interest and investigation of this would be appreciated. I feel that others have fallen for this and have sent money they can ill afford - such as myself. I have sent them nothing and don't intend to do so unless they are legitimate for which I feel there is a very, very slim chance.
Thank you.

Joye
Soldier, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Campbell-Martin-Purvis-Jim-Lunsford/internet/Jim-Lunsford-Martin-Purvis-Steve-Campbell-Steve-Campbell-Martin-Purvis-Jim-Lunsfor-306920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Campbell - Martin Purvis - Jim Lunsford