Complaint Review: Steve Clarke

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Gidney — Frogville Oklahoma
Steve Clarke
1697 Grant 47 Prattsville Arkansas, 72129 Nationwide USA

Steve Clarke Pedigree pet adoption scam Dallas,Texas and Prattsville, Arkansas Nationwide

Housebreaking Standard Poodle Puppy Very Adorable http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pet/3866707487.html

Housebreaking Standard Poodle Puppy Very Adorable
Red with white chests/blazes and feet. We own both parents, they are our family pets and housedogs. Mom is red #50 lbs, dad is red/white abstract/parti factored #70 lbs. Family room raised indoors, housebreaking to outside and
crate training in progress. Socialized to other pets and family household.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3866707487
Posted: 2013-06-12, 3:08PM CDT
Updated: 2013-06-20, 7:01AM CDT

Thanks Lol for contacting me about my puppies. I have 2 puppies looking forward to re-home them to a devoted and caring family. (1 males and 1 female ).
Am willing to separate them too . [continued below]....

..... All the babies are 11-12 weeks old from different parents but have been growing up together.
Our vet is good, they are registered and micro chipped vaccinated. they have all health papers and birth certificates.
You shall have them with all these including some toys, blankets, food menu, and even a traveling crate. They love kids and other pets. they were born the same day but the females are a bit bigger than the male but the males have more courage than the females.
They are ready to go out to a good and caring home. I am actually giving them out because i lost my wife and son in a crucial Car Accident, i don't have enough time taking good care of the puppies since i travel time to time.
Before giving you any of this puppies, i will first need to know a few things from you. I need to know if you are a breeder because We are not interested in giving our little puppies for breeding.
I also need you to assure us that you can take good care of the puppies.
1) what are your full names...?
2) what is your phone number so i could call if necessary...?
3) Do you have kids at home?
4) Why do you want a puppy at this time?
5) Do you have any experience with pups?
6) Will you send us updates about him or her from time to time and pictures?
7) Where exactly are you located?
After answering the questions above
I am just being concerned about the type of home they will be going to, that's why i am curious to know. I love the puppies so much and really want to make sure they go to a family that will show them the affection they deserve.
I will look forward for your soonest response.

Thanks for your mail. Due to my lost my company transferred me to Arkansas, am at:
1697 Grant 47
Prattsville Arkansas, 72129
So all you will have to pay is the transportation fee of the puppies that will cost you $190 for one or $350 for both, You shall pay the shipping fee directly to the Shipping company that will be transporting the puppies. It will be a few hours flight and you shall receive the puppies.
If everything is okay by you, get back to me with your full shipping information.
Your Full Name....
Zip Code........
House Address/Apartment #.......(For Home Delivery)
Land Line........?
Mobile Line........?
How many Puppies do you want....
As soon as i have all the above information from you, i shall haste any time suitable by you to the delivery agency and book a reservation flight delivery to your home.
The payments shall be made upfront to the Shipping company as soon as they contact's you. With this, you will be rest assured of where your money is going to, since you will be dealing directly with the Delivery Company.
I have a little Experience in shipping pets, i actually shipped one last month, so be rest assured the puppy will be delivered safely.
I will be waiting to receive your data.

From me: Would it be possible to arrange for me to pick up the puppy myself in Arkansas? That would be preferable to shipping in the summer in my opinion.

Last email from him: Is to far to come for pick up, i will prefer my babies to travel with professionals. yes is the puppy on craigslist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Clarke/nationwide/Steve-Clarke-Pedigree-pet-adoption-scam-DallasTexas-and-Prattsville-Arkansas-Nationwide-1060788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Clarke