Complaint Review: Steve Fink

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — new york New York United States of America
Steve Fink
118-35 Queens Blvd. Forest Hills, New York United States of America

Steve Fink lawyer who is recommended by queens and manhattan bar associations but he is not a good writer on motions or appeals Forest Hills, New York

Steve Fink is a lawyer in Queens who took about $10,000+ from me to get my rights back in my custody dispute.  He failed to get anywhere in my proceeding as he did ineffective motions and failed to advocate agressively enough in court.  He is connected in the courts politically and complains about going to family court.  Do not use this lawyer on appeals or to do motions much as he is not a good writer.

Use this lawyer if you have a simple case as he is not assertive enough to protect your interests.  He quit my case at trial alleging that i did not pay him enough and he ran off to Puerto Rico for a vacation with his wife and socialized with my ex husband's lawyer and lawyer for children while he waited to get off my case by lying about the reason to get the judge to agree.

He hurt my case and caused me to lose rights with my childen by the judge taking away time between my childen and I.  This lawyer refused to return any money he took from me and stated that he wished he got into this case sooner when there was more money to take.  This lawyer was a criminal lawyer who does all kinds of law and does not specialize in divorce and custody cases and he is not competent in divorce and custody law. He is nice to talk to and is friendly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Fink/Forest-Hills-New-York-11375-7205/Steve-Fink-lawyer-who-is-recommended-by-queens-and-manhattan-bar-associations-but-he-is-n-1010756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Fink