Complaint Review: Steve Kruse

• Reported By:Westchester Illinois
Steve Kruse
West Point, Iowa U.S.A.

Steve Kruse Happiness Is Pets Lombard Illinois West Point Iowa

Hi My name is Gina my husband and i purchased a Choc Lab from Happiness is Pets in Lombard, IL - the breeder is Steve Kruse from Iowa. My poor puppy is only 1 yr old and he has already had to see a opthamologist for a membrane that did not break in his right eye - she said it is genetic and we will have to always have is eye looked at so he does not develop a cataract.

yesterday 1/22/07 we had to take him to the vet he was playing outside with my 7 yr old, and my son came into the house crying that the dog could not stand up - we found out due to over breeding and also being genetic that his right knee cap keeps popping out and we have to pop it back into place. It will most likely require thousands of dollars in surgery - but like my husband said he is part of our family and we love him.

I would love to get a law suit to STOP this CRAZY MONEY HUNGRY BEAST from hurting his animals anymore then he already has and to stop him from selling to innocent families that just want a dog. He can't understand the devastation he causes to people especially when their are small children involved, they do not understand why they can't run with their dog!!! Please HELP me if we all stick together maybe we can shut him down!!!

Gina
Westchester, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Kruse/West-Point-Iowa/Steve-Kruse-Happiness-Is-Pets-Lombard-Illinois-West-Point-Iowa-232158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Kruse