Complaint Review: Steve Kusic Owner Of National Recovery Agency

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Steve Kusic Owner Of National Recovery Agency
2491 Paxton St. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17111 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Steve Kusic Owner Of National Recovery Agency There is no payroll Chicago Illinois

Steve Kusic bought the company I worked for IPM at the beginning of June. Earl Shields is the operations manager and he told us the office was closed, payroll is Friday and no one is paying us. I called the Harrisburg office and left a message and no one has called me back. I filled out an application for NRA, they gave us a drug test and a tee shirt. Where is my money and vacation pay, I don't want a stupid tee shirt?

The operations manager is still sitting in the office. Can I have them put in jail?

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Kusic-Owner-Of-National-Recovery-Agency/Chicago-Illinois-60532/Steve-Kusic-Owner-Of-National-Recovery-Agency-There-is-no-payroll-Chicago-Illinois-464734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Kusic Owner Of National Recovery Agency