Complaint Review: Steve Paige

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Sam Karpel — New York New York United States of America
Steve Paige
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Steve Paige Consumer Credit Service Steve made unfulfilled promises and stole my money. Las Vegas , Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: We Wish to Resolve This. Please Call Me.

Steve Paige is a con man.  He tells you that he can help you when all he can do is waste your money.

He promised that he could raise my credit score, take off delinquencies, and it would not take more than year till the process is done.  After a $200 initial fee and $50 per month automatic withdrawal from my credit card for 15 months, I finally had to cancel my card just so that he would stop billing me.

He resolved nothing.

Countless times he would not call me back, even more times he would tell me that he would call me back in 5 minutes and never did.  Within the year and a half that I worked with him, he told me more lies and anyone that I have ever known.

In the end, my credit is worse and can no longer be fixed because it is now 'hard coded' and no one can help.  Do not work with him.  Do not give him money.  He is 100% a con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Paige/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89142/Steve-Paige-Consumer-Credit-Service-Steve-made-unfulfilled-promises-and-stole-my-money-La-824813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Paige

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

We Wish to Resolve This. Please Call Me.

AUTHOR: StevePaige - (United States of America)

Please provide a name and phone number and I will reach out to you to resolve this issue.

I have been in business 28 years and this is only the second complaint that I have received.  I stand behind my services and am confident that we can reach an understanding that is fair to you.

If there was truly no progress on your credit file, then you will receive a full refund. If there was, then I can help you to understand what changed and why it benefited your credit file.

I would appreciate knowing who is making these accusations. My company is imperfect and mistakes are occasionally made, but we strive to be perfect in the way that we address client concerns.

Please call me and we can resolve this.

Steve Paige