Complaint Review: Steve Quick

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Hurley — United States of America
Steve Quick
Palistine, Texas United States of America

Steve Quick Paw patch kennel Sold my family a very sick puppy (ridgeback) He Is a puppy farmer. Palistine , Texas

*Consumer Comment: Can we communicate?

We purchased a male Ridgebackpuppy form Steve Quick, Before purchasing we spoke on the phone several times and he assured me that my family had came to the right place and his dogs were high quality and we would be very pleased when we recieved our new puppy. When we recieved the pup he had a nasty hernia and was sick and lathargic and had severe diarea. We of course feel in love with him on site and took him to the vet right away. After contacting Steve Quik He said the hernia would heal and after the puppy was treated he would be fine.. Then a couple days later he wasnt getting better and we were advised to worm him I was reluctant because we were told be Steve Quick that he had just wormed him, After worming him he began passing gobs of worms and did get better. Wait Theres more..

At 11 weeks old we noticed He was haveing trouble breathing and a deformity in his chest  and back to the vet we went. The pup had a deformity in its chest causeing his ribcage to grow and compress into his lungs. We were advised to put him down or let him live till it was inhumane. My family was heartbroken and when i contacted Steve Quick about this he told me to look at my health guarentee. I did and it stated that no matter what was wrong with the pup he was not responsible. I asked for  a refund of my $1200.00 He said that he would maybe help me with another pup from a different litter but we have never heard from him again.  I have all his emails and paperwork if anyone wants proof as well as vet paperwork. I believe Steve Quick Is a RIPOFF He Burned me for $1200.0 Not to mention all the vet bills i aquired due to the sick pup. After googling Steve Quick I found we were not the only ones ripped off by Steve Quick  Do yourself a faver and due your homework before purchasing any pup from STEVE QUICK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Quick/Palistine-Texas-/Steve-Quick-Paw-patch-kennel-Sold-my-family-a-very-sick-puppy-ridgeback-He-Is-a-puppy-fa-942170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Quick

Can we communicate?

AUTHOR: Quick - (United States of America)

I am planning to buy a puppy from this breeder. Is there any way we can communicate through emails? because he provided me with a lot of AKC papers and certificates! I would appreciate getting back to me as soon as possible. Thank you.