- Report: #893963
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Steve Reed & Jennifer Betz
Steve Reed & Jennifer BetzUS Hwy 17 Elizabeth City, North Carolina United States of America
Steve Reed & Jennifer Betz Stephen Reed, Stephen Christopher Reed, Steve Reed, Jenn Betz, Jenn Reed Two despicable con artists Elizabeth City, North Carolina
*Author of original report: mug shots of Stephen Christopher Reed and Jenn Betz photos
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) he takes a down payment on construction but never does the work
2) he does some shoddy work, but buys extra materials on the client's tab and sells them on Craigslist or on the street for cash
3) buys the materials on the client's credit and then never pays the tab - - (i.e., the client could end up with a lien on his property).
4) rents a place or moves in under false pretenses and then freeloads, promising he'll 'pay you tomorrow' until months have elapsed.
5) He'll offer to do an 'estimate' and then bill you for it.
Jenn Betz is a co-conspirator. She is both aware of, and complicit in, all the fraud.
They both use their children, as human shills in their grifting game. They'll tell you they don't have money for diapers or food, until you give them 'work', a place to stay, or "loan" them money (which you will never see again). They neglect their kids and, according to Jenn, ONE of Steve's arrests was for assaulting his son, Evan.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Reed-Jennifer-Betz/Elizabeth-City-North-Carolina-27909/Steve-Reed-Jennifer-Betz-Stephen-Reed-Stephen-Christopher-Reed-Steve-Reed-Jenn-Betz-893963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.