Complaint Review: Steve Ropas

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Staten Island New York United States of America
Steve Ropas
18 Behan Court Staten Island, New York United States of America

Steve Ropas Oracle Enterprises, Pearl Holdings Stole 20K Staten Island, New York

I am writing this report to help any fellow financial victims of Steve Ropas or any of his companies, specifically Pearl Holdings, Oracle Enterprises or if you have invested with him personally or with any of his cohorts, who have worked for some well-known banks. I am not a lawyer or member of law enforcement, just a fellow victim.
Myself, several of my family members and at least 2 others I have never met, were victims of financial scams and he stole tens of thousands of dollars from many of us on the pretense of investing it. These events took place in 2001, 2005, 2006 and have recently been resolved with Steve Ropas being convicted of Grand Larceny and required to pay restitution to myself and other family members. He now has at least 3 felony convictions that I am aware of, which for the most part, preclude that future accusations will not be considered civil matters and regarded as criminal matters which is their true nature.  He hasnt served any jail time and while that makes it hopeful for other victims to be awarded restitution, it also makes me hopeful that one day he will serve prison time with enough people coming forward to prosecute.
Many other names of potential victims were found on a list Morgan Stanley clients and I believe that list was obtained by one of his cohorts and reflected names of potential victims. I urge people to come forward because this may help some of you to recoup your losses. It has taken almost 5 years, but with the help of the District Attorneys office here in Staten Island, NY, I was paid back 75% of what he stole from me. He is a resident here, so any legal actions against him must be taken in this county, from what the DAs office has told me.  Ropas paid me back in lieu of jail! You too may get your money back.  Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Ropas/Staten-Island-New-York-10306/Steve-Ropas-Oracle-Enterprises-Pearl-Holdings-Stole-20K-Staten-Island-New-York-873380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Ropas