Presidents

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Ssimmons1 — Inglewood California
Steve Simmons
Internet USA

Steve Simmons Verizionwireless Affiliate sold me fragudlant Cellphone Protection Plan Internet

I purchased a new cellphone from verizionwireless from wirefly.com When I tired to call them about my cellphone protection the number was disconnected. I am now stuck with a cellphone that does not work and verizion still wants to bill me monthly for services I can not use. Below is the monthly statement

We wanted to let you know that we will be processing your payment of $7.49 to your
Visa credit card ending in 2219 on 7/3/2012. This amount will appear on your
statement as “CELLSTORES”.

If your payment information has changed, please call us at 877-463-9805 before 7/3/2012 so that we can update your information and continue your coverage uninterrupted.

You will receive correspondence for each device enrolled in our Monthly Device Protection service.

Thank you for shopping with Wirefly.com. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Device Protection Billing Services

This number 877-463-9805 does not work so I was ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Simmons/internet/Steve-Simmons-Verizionwireless-Affiliate-sold-me-fragudlant-Cellphone-Protection-Plan-Int-1140505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Simmons