Complaint Review: Steve Taylor steve@noahsclassifieds.org

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: dsr — Miami Florida
Steve Taylor steve@noahsclassifieds.org
noahsclassifieds.org, Select State/Province USA

Steve Taylor steve@noahsclassifieds.org Steve Taylor steve@noahsclassifieds.org, www.noahsclassifieds.org, noahsclassifieds.org Rippme off $149 and its associate theme $49. noahsclassifieds.org

I should have checked previous buyer reviews about http://noahsclassifieds.org/

I purchased a website software license from http://noahsclassifieds.org/, Steve Taylor . First I called the company to see if it was real, and if they provided support... A guy named "Steve Taylor" called me back told me the software worked very well and that he would help out with support if necessary

I installed the software in my hosting account at godaddy, and the software had a few bugs.  Steve blamed the problems with the installation on Godaddy. He said I should move my account to HOstGator if I wanted the software to work well.

I went ahead and moved my account to host gator, installed the software and ran into similar problems until the software / website crashed the next day after installing it. He never responded after that. Then I tried to get my money back and they told PayPal the sale was final.

I lost $200, not to mayor dent in my economy, more like a scratch. It is the principle that upsets me. I bought a defective product and lost the money.

Paypal doesn’t have protection against intangible products and services. Rip-off artists have figured out PayPal and are now targeting customers freely by providing services and products they can win during a disput. There are a lot of unscrupulous people taking advantage of this loophole.

I wanted to add my review to make other buyers aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Taylor-stevenoahsclassifiedsorg/noahsclassifiedsorg-Select-StateProvince/Steve-Taylor-stevenoahsclassifiedsorg-Steve-Taylor-stevenoahsclassifiedsorg-wwwnoah-1071617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Taylor steve@noahsclassifieds.org