Complaint Review: Steve Waters

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:Staten Island New York
Steve Waters
www.internetintelligencecenter.com Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Steve Waters-Internet Intelligence Center ripoff! Seattle Washington

I received an email regarding a work at home business opportunity. After submitting my phone number I received a telephone call from Steve Waters (a self described internet marketing expert and millionaire). After about an hour and a half interview to determine if I was qualified to work for his company I was accepted as a "General" in his organization for a fee of $395.00. Once I paid my fee I was convinced to pay another $300.00 for a special project for "Generals" only.

Now, I consider myself to be fairly intelligent and I don't fall for anything but this guy is very smooth with his conversation and I fell for it. Once he got my money I was told that as a "General" I was to follow instructions and not ask questions. For my first assignment I was asked to write a testimonial for his company(to test my writing ability) and I would be graded on it. Apparently this is where all of his testimonials come from.

Then the training began. I was instructed to go online and locate email addresses from ads and submit them to him for processing for my "Special Project". I suspect this is where he gets his leads for future ripoffs. When I started to question my assignments I stopped receiving them (remember a General follows orders without question)and my emails never answered.

If you receive a call from Steve Waters do not fall for his scam.

William
Staten Island, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Waters/Seattle-Washington/Steve-Waters-Internet-Intelligence-Center-ripoff-Seattle-Washington-89635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Waters