Complaint Review: Steve Waters

• Updated: Tue, July 27, 2010

• Reported By:Pinellas Park Florida
Steve Waters
www.worldwidetrainingcenter.com Internet U.S.A.

Steve Waters extreme conceit, make money online rip off spammer elaborate scheme established a personal relationship while rippin off I fell for his praise, his friendship Internet

*General Comment: Case of mistaken identity

*Consumer Suggestion: Totally agree!

Don't feel bad, everyone that got ripped off by Steve Waters, I'm the biggest loser of all of you (not that that's any comfort)

I was with him for about a year. I believed in him because I wanted to (because my personal situation demands that I make money online, because I can't hold a regular job)

I paid the $200 initially (I should have known his promo letter was SPAM) But it was so convincing, I fell for it. Then came the personal phone call, he talked me into another $400 to be a '5 star general'. He was so GOOD.

The reason I fell for it was because it was such an elaborate scheme. It's so easy to rip people off on the internet, with just a basic website promising millions instantly. His was so well thought out, the 'power letters', there was no promise of instant wealth, he stated clearly we had to work for it. That's why he got by me. I worked like a dog for him for almost a year. I fell for his praise, his friendship, him making me look into my future (and what it would be like) with great wealth. I fell for this because I wanted to believe it. And because he was so damn GOOD. I was no newbie when I encountered Steve Waters, I was bitter and jaded from all my other past failures on the internet. He appeared before me like a GOD. I thought I finally found the answer to my prayers. Someone would take me by the hand, show me how to market properly on the internet, and I would finally be financially stable (if not wealthy)

I was so foolish. I'm not a stupid woman, I just wanted to BELIEVE. Believe that there was someone out there on the internet that was honest, that cared, that wasn't interested in the quick buck. I thought I found that. What I found was worst of the worst, the person that will suck you into their scheme slowly, build up your hopes and dreams, be your friend - and all the while knowing they're just going to steal your money. This was the worst kind of evil.

Steve Waters damaged me. I'm angry. I want to shut him down permanentally. I lost a lot of money. That's the least of my concerns. I lost time with my family to work for him (I thought I was taking time away from my family to give them a better life), I lost my trust in pretty much everybody that I met from that day that I finally accepted the fact that I had been scammed. I can't stand the thought of him doing this to other people.

I AM PISSED AT STEVE WATERS!!! Anybody that also wants to take action and shut him down, I'm with you - 100%. I'll so whatever I can.

I'm so glad I found this site. I felt like the only one that got conned by him. It comforts me that I'm not. Although I wish I were the only one - I wouldn't wish this bitterness, anger and loss of funds on anyone. No one.

I think of all the times he made me feel like sh*t for questioning him, when my gut told me something was wrong. And I fell for it. I'm SO angry, and want revenge.

Thank you for listening to me rant and rave. It's the first time I've been able to do so, and it felt GOOD.

Bless you all,

Lynda
Pinellas Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2005 02:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Waters/internet/Steve-Waters-extreme-conceit-make-money-online-rip-off-spammer-elaborate-scheme-establish-168367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Waters

#1 General Comment

Case of mistaken identity

AUTHOR: Steven Waters - (United States of America)

This web site is a great service, but it can also sometimes damage the wrong person's reputation. For five years I have been dealing with the fact that this page about a different Steve Waters is the first entry in Google when people search for my name.  I do a lot of political networking so I am sure hundreds or thousands of people I've met have come across this page, and many probably assumed it was the same Steve Waters.  Could you please find out this guy's middle initial and post that, as well as known locations he operates from, so I won't have hundreds of political contacts thinking I am a scam artist?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Totally agree!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I started a blog to avoid such traps on the Internet you obviously fell victim to. Did you ever reclaim your money lost and did you get that guy stopped perm? Most of them move on to their next mark.

My site is http://webmarketingfaq.blogspot.com