Complaint Review: Steve Worgul

• Reported By: Burn Turn — Naples Florida
Steve Worgul
New York, New York USA

Steve Worgul flawally90 DealDash Auction Scam Video New York New York

Hello I'm posting this scam as I feel it is only right, this is the story I have been using DD for about 3 or 4 months and know how it works very well including bid buddy. Let me walk you through what accured mind you I have won over 90 auctions at this point and every ipad they offer with not one issue! So here I'm in a auction for a Mac Probook value $2600 one of the highest ticket items they sell and I use the bid buddy I notice something strange everytime I do anything there is this bidder that reacts to it! not in the usual way it seems this person knows when the last bid is very strange never seen this before! This happens a few times so now I have to see whats really going on as I smell a SCAM. I have a friend that also uses DD load up and joing me in the same auction to catch this scam what you will see in the link to a video is 3 of us in the auction then the SCAMMER leaves now mind you they cant see when any of us run out of bids!!! watch this video and you decide http://youtu.be/TjD34WXcVDE

I have another video we made as well with this same scam happening 2x in a row!!!! will be posting this on the net tomorrow and add link to here. DD dont care about the video but instead went after me and my friend who never bids on the same auction for being in colusion A BIG JOKE!!!! we did it ONLY TO CATCH THE SCAM!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Worgul/New-York-New-York-10003/Steve-Worgul-flawally90-DealDash-Auction-Scam-Video-New-York-New-York-1075433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve Worgul