Complaint Review: Steven Louis Baughman

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2000
  • Updated: Sun, May 06, 2001

• Reported By:Toledo Oh
Steven Louis Baughman
10915 St. Louis Street Whitehouse, Ohio U.S.A.

Dead Beat Dad Steven Louis Baughman

Good Morning! I am writing because I had seen a piece on the news done about RipOffReport.Com, and I saw that you had a lot of different listings, and one in paticular that I was interested was Deadbeat Dads.

The deadbeat dad in question is Steven Louis Baughman, and while I don't know his address, most of his mail goes to his mothers in Whitehouse Ohio. He and I were not legally married, it was common law, however we had two children together, and we were together until December of 1997. When we went to court there had been a child support order, and my ex-boyfriend at that time had received a copy of the child support order.

From 1997-present, there was not one payment made, and Steven Baughman in in excess of $47,000 in back child support, that is either owed to the state or our children. I have contacted the Child Support Enforcement Agency on more then a few occasions, and I have asked, inquired, or basically gotten nasty in order to find out just what they are doing to get what is owed. I have gotten the run around, and have heard nothing.

I hear he is in the city of Toledo, and he is walking around like a free bird, when other dead beat dads who owe considerably less are sitting in jail. Call me stupid but I would think that with all that he owes that the Child Support Enforcement Agency would be on his back end to get him to pay. I have exhausted all other efforts, and I feel you are my last resort, and I hope you can accomplish what everyone else has failed to do. I am at my wits end, and I am ready to explode.

The mothers address is:Steven Louis Baughman
!0915 St Louis Street
Whitehouse, Ohio 43571
Social Security Number 279-62-8978 Birthdate is 4-3-54

Therese Lynn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steven-Louis-Baughman/Whitehouse-Ohio-43571/Dead-Beat-Dad-Steven-Louis-Baughman-1843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steven Louis Baughman