Complaint Review: Steven M. McClain

• Submitted: Mon, September 05, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 05, 2011

• Reported By: Angel — Nr. Luton, Bedfordshire Internet United Kingdom
Steven M. McClain

Steven M. McClain I am not sure if this is the same Steve M McClain. It sounds like him. Computer Programmer. Multiple wives. Married to me and left me high and dry Internet

I read with interest and shock about Steven M. McClain and realised that this man could have been the man I met in England and gave up so much to go and live in Arizona with him.  He was always on his computer, what he was doing I don't know.  He was very miserly with his money and had to know exactly to the last penny what was spent.  If I took any money out of our joint account he would not be happy.  In the seven years of our marriage he took me out five times and we never left Tucson.  There was no physical abuse but mainly mental abuse and really did not like me having friends around.  I think because my son was in Tucson Steve was careful about physical abuse.  He was married three times before me and told me that the first wife he thought was a lesbian, the second wife, had affairs and was a heavy drinker and the third wife he said was a marriage of convenience for him.  I don't know if he has been married any other times, but it would not surprise me.  He could not produce any divorce documents for his first wife.  Steve could talk the talk and according to him was absolutely in love with me but came home one Friday afternoon and told me that he wanted a divorce.  How can you go from being totally in love with someone to wanting a divorce over night.  He closed our bank account and took all the money leaving me with nothing to live on.  He even told the utilities companies to turn off the telephone, gas, water etc. I feel that if this is not the same guy I would be very surprised.  I don't have a picture as I threw everything away and it took a long time to pick up my life again.  He is, I think 55/56 born October 1st.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2011 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steven-M-McClain/internet/Steven-M-McClain-I-am-not-sure-if-this-is-the-same-Steve-M-McClain-It-sounds-like-him-773169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steven M. McClain