Complaint Review: Steven Pustylnik

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 05, 2010

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Steven Pustylnik
2525 Batchelder St. Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Steven Pustylnik handyman, business venture Brooklyn New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Scammer and swindler, Mr. Victor Chemerisov, used websites such as Ripoffreport.com to fabricate lies about me.

WOW! that is all I can say. Hey "life101" I can help you with this case!

I was involved in a business venture with Mr. Pustylnik, after quickly realizing who
I was dealing with I got out as quick as possible. Now I have my attorney preparing a federal law suite against him, his father and his mother. I have all the info you may need to take Steven to court, If you don't have the money no worries. I will pay the attorney fees upfront, you can sue him for damages and legal fees. When I'm done with this guy he won't know what rock to crawl under. My PI found so much dirt on him and his family its all over for him....

Just shoot me an email to [email protected] and I will let you know what your next step should be....

Dogking
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steven-Pustylnik/Brooklyn-New-York/Steven-Pustylnik-handyman-business-venture-Brooklyn-New-York-445730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steven Pustylnik

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Steven Pustylnik - (USA)

My name is Steven Pustylnik and I'm a very ethical and honest young man and have been a victim of 1) Defamation of Character and 2) Slander by Mr. Victor Chemerisov. I've been informed by my friends that upon searching my name on the Internet, negative remarks have been posted on consumer protection websites such as this one. After reading the lies, the websites informed me that they never remove posts, even if they are lies.

Late in 2008, I did in fact go into business with a Mr. Victor Chemerisov to build and sell dog beds. Our New York corporation is Urban Pet Concepts, Inc. and our domain was www.urbanpetconcepts.com and after two months, Mr. Chemerisov attempted to change our business agreement. Upon my exit, he hid behind the law and continues to do so. I have hired an attorney and I am still in the process of dissolving the corporation because he is not cooperating with me or the NYS Courts. It took the process server 6 attempts to serve him! He did not show up to court and the Courts are using NYS business corporation laws to dissolve the corporation without his presence.

Don't believe him, my family and I am are not being sued by him, not locally and not federally. He has no grounds to sue us. He is the one who defrauded me and breached our contract, not the other way around. He is a schemer and fraudster who attempted to swindle me out of my share of the business. Luckily, I saw his true colors early and got out when I did. It has cost me over $4,000 to date but it could have been worse if I stayed in business with him. After my exit, he posted these lies about me on these websites.

I have never advertised handyman services on the Internet. I have never defrauded anyone. All my friends and colleagues know and can tell you that this is totally absurd. I thought I knew the man well enough to go into business with him. I know his wife, his wife's parents, his parents, his younger brother, and his grandmother, and his cousins for many years - they were family friends. How wrong I was! Google his name (Victor Chemerisov) and see for yourself. Be careful who you do business with.

I'm a hardworking family man - I just got married and have a child on the way. While working full-time I managed to attend college in the evenings to earn a bachelors degree, with dual majors, earning membership on Dean's List and Phi Theta Kappa, a honor roll society, accomplishments that speaks volumes in themselves.

He is a bright guy, a necessity to be a good fraudster. Knowing I'm completing college and seeking new employment he fabricated these lies to deter employers from providing my family an opportunity. Please don't believe his lies.

Steven Pustylnik