Complaint Review: Steven Robert Johnson Jr

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Inked Dragon — yorba linda California United States of America
Steven Robert Johnson Jr
1352 West 5th Street Apt 910 Ontario, California United States of America

Steven Robert Johnson Jr Borrowed money, lied about what he has, Strip club Ontario, California

*General Comment: Another Victim

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact me

*General Comment: Another Victim

*Consumer Comment: pissed single mother!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OneofMany

*Consumer Comment: wow

*Consumer Comment: pissed single mother!!!!!!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: pissed single mother

*Author of original report: hit me up

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: pissed single mother

*Author of original report: whereabouts

*Consumer Comment: pissed single mother!

*Consumer Comment: Naive As Well

*Consumer Comment: hey girl above

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BEWARE

*Consumer Comment: He is the scum of the earth

Steven Robert Johnson Jr, used to live in Stanton California off Beach Blvd. Borrowed money from me and a friend up to $4000.00

Steven Robert Johnson Jr spent $75,000 at a strip club in Los Angeles in 2 months andI am the social media and marketing manager for the clubs. Steven Robert Johnson Jr lied saying he owned a % of the company that the credit card was made out too. Steven Robert Johnson Jr and the name of the company are on the AM EX card and the money went thru.

Steven Robert Johnson Jr then said he lost his credit card and asked if he could borrow money from my friend and I and we let him because of how much money he spent before in the club and it cleared. Steven Robert Johnson Jr said he inherited the money from his grandfather dying and thats a lie.. There is more to this story that I cant say because of a pending lawsuit against him. [continued below]....
.....

Be Aware of Steven Robert Johnson Jr he scams many people, his address is
1352 West 5th Street Apt 910
Ontario California 91762
His name is not on the lease, his step dads name is on there.
Here is what he looks like
Steven Robert Johnson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steven-Robert-Johnson-Jr/Ontario-California-91762/Steven-Robert-Johnson-Jr-Borrowed-money-lied-about-what-he-has-Strip-club-Ontario-Cali-994959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steven Robert Johnson Jr

#1 General Comment

Another Victim

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

All victims please contact  me at Privateblocked13@yahoo.com this needs to stop.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact me

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

If anyone needs info please contact me.. or send me your number and I could give you recent info on this guy.

#3 General Comment

Another Victim

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

In my opinion this man Is a scammer. He told me the same lies he gave all of you. How he lost his wallet, and then he used his daughter card on me. So I trusted him. I also lent him money and he hasn't paid. When it came to paying me he always had an excuse why he couldn't because he was busy "working". Contact me

pissed single mother!!!!

AUTHOR: singlemother - ()

I am in the process of taking him to small claims court if anyone wants to help. i have been in contact with him cause he borrowed $ 1000 from me cause he said he lost his wallet and at the time we were in a relationship. he has been telling me for the past couple of months that he is expecting a check from his workmans comp claim from working for a company called "pavestone". i find out today from the girl he is dating (lucky her) that there is no check and that he is trying to start his own business.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OneofMany

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Could you please tell me which bar you met him at?  I was dating him until I found out he had a couole girlfriends, and that he had met some of them while he was with me, just wondering if we ever crossed paths.

wow

AUTHOR: bella - ()

He Does not Have A Phone Anymore Because I Tried To Call Him....I Cant Believe This I Met him At A Bar And He Seemed Nice And Sweet But Now I See He Is A Lier And A Fraud..I didnt Meet His Daughter though Or His Family.But I Did give Him Money ..he Told Me He Was A RN and he Got Hurt and He Couldnt Work Anymore.

pissed single mother!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: singlemother - ()

i could not find your email email me at shrsgmn@gmail.com

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: singlemother - ()

What is your email address I cant find it

hit me up

AUTHOR: Inked Dragon - ()

please email me and i can contact you

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: singlemother - ()

I found out his apt # k-27 as I was punding on his door at 530 this morning.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

He still lives at 1352 w 5th st in the "k" building with his mom and step dad

whereabouts

AUTHOR: Inked Dragon - ()

Where does he live now do you know? I want to blast him on facebook cuz he moved out of his ontario home.. please contact me (((ROR redacted)))

pissed single mother!

AUTHOR: singlemother - ()

i have fallen victim to steven johnson jr and wish i had googled him before i started dating him. i have been dating him for about 1 1/2 months which ended today. He scammed me out of my rent money and i am a single mother. who does that!!!! i have found out so much information about him today. i got the same story. He lost his wallet and so i loaned him money. i even loaned him money to go out drinking with his buddies. he said he worked in the trauma center at loma linda as a RN and heard many stories of patients that he lost. what a scum bag. I thank God i got out when i did. i believe he will get his. Karma is a bitch!!

Naive As Well

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I was also naive when it came to Steven Johnson Jr. as well. He borrowed money from me just after the new year claiming that his wallet was lost and didn't have cash and couldn't access his accounts. Claiming he didn't have enough money to cover his rent for buy food for his daughter. Since he played the daughter card I felt bad and lent him $300 which I never saw again.

He also told me a story of how he was a trauma nurse at loma linda medical center, he was on vacation during the holidays. Also told me that he was in a car accident around January/February of 2013 and had to have surgery on his shoulder and stay at his aunts house out in Riverside and kept giving me every excuse in the world about paying me back. He wouldn't answer my calls or return my messages. Everything that other people are mentioning sounds exactly the same as what he did to me. I was dating him I guess you can say from January til about February.  I met him online new years eve. Please don't be foolish and lend him any money.

hey girl above

AUTHOR: ihatesteve - (United States of America)

hey girl I am seeing him right now. I feel like the same thing is happening to me. Can you get in contact with me? you can meesage me on facebook stephen.creed.94@facebook.com please. im sorry this happen to you. and obvi thats not my real FB

#16 REBUTTAL Individual responds

BEWARE

AUTHOR: Anonmyous - (United States of America)

I have been dating this guy for about 2 months. Been to his house several times staying the night meet his parents and he went as far as to introducing me to his daughter and he leaves her with me for a few hours.  First meeting him he claimed to have gotten into a car accident and had no car.  About 3 weeks later he said he got a settlement check and went out and got himself a used silverado.  I drove it we went out in it.  And after that truck he started to be super busy coming home to my place late at night always staying with me.  Always claiming to have birthdays to attend.  He wanted to meet my family so bad that i finally introduced him.  He tells me he loves me already. I call him out on everything he does and he always has a great answer and reason for everything.  We go out and party with friends.  I have done nothing good for him to stick around but he still stays.. he has not asked to barrow money.  I have called where he claims to work and no such person works there but when he comes home he is in scrubs.  He has told he was diagnosed with leukemia and has treatments.  He is a sick individual to know that i have met his daughter and not only has he left her with me.  i have asked him about this report on this site and he says that his buddy did this cause he backed out of a deal.  i hope more women like myself and the othere that posted can get him off that dating site.  he has looped may women in with his sweet talking and ways with everything . i have always had a gut feeling something was going on but never anything to prove or show i was right.

He is the scum of the earth

AUTHOR: ihatesteve - (United States of America)

I went to go out with this guy, i saw this report and he had a great story to go along with it and i beleived him. I was wrong. He lied about his job and pretty much everything he told me. THANK GOD i didnt have sex with him but my heart is a little sad about this whole thing. He is a bad person. I would really love the author of this report to tell me what this guy acctually does for work. its still bothering me