Complaint Review: Steven Smith at DSS, Inc

• Updated: Wed, November 10, 2010

• Reported By: Tori Levien — Napoleon Ohio United States of America
Steven Smith at DSS, Inc
PO Box 1949 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

Steven Smith at DSS, Inc sold me a magazine subscription that I have yet to receive Pilot Point, Texas

Steven Smith came to my door all bubbly and told me I would be doing him a huge favor by buying magazines from him.  I asked questions about his organization and he answered them flawlessly.  He even gave me a "Bug-off" note to hang on my door to warrant off other magazine sellers, he told me.  He seemed ligitimate since he had brochures of magazines I could choose from and also official magazine order forms and receipts. I told him I would have to pay by check and he said he gets more points if at least some of the money could be in cash. It has been 2 months now and I have not received a single issue of my magazine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2010 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steven-Smith-at-DSS-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/Steven-Smith-at-DSS-Inc-sold-me-a-magazine-subscription-that-I-have-yet-to-receive-Pilot-660434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steven Smith at DSS, Inc