Complaint Review: Steven Walson

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Henry — New York New York United States of America
Steven Walson
214 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036 New York, New York United States of America

Steven Walson Steven Walson SEO Ltd Internet Marketing, SEO, Reputation Management Scam New York, New York

I run a Flower Delivery business in New York, and I was looking for someone to help me advertise my website. I found Steven Walson through Craigslist and met with him in person to discuss the project. He told me a minimum fee would be $999 PER MONTH, with a $699 set up fee, and a minimum 6 month contract.

I didnt know any better, so I paid him what he asked, signed the contracts, and waited for results. 3 months into the contract, I asked him why my website wasn't seeing any increases in visitors, and he said it can take up to the full 6 months to see results. This didn't sound right so I started looking around for some outside advice.

I found another SEO services provider through Craigslist called www.seoteam.us and they agreed to help me figure out if I was ripped off. They contacted Steven Walson free of charge, and found out he was just spamming my website and actually harming me! They also told me that I was paying ridiculous fees and that Steven may have been outsourcing the month "work" for as low as $5.00!

I tried to get some of my money back, but it was no use. He refused to refund me. On top of that, I had to have someone fix the damage he had done! Luckily because of my situation, seoteam.us helped me out, and gave me a good deal. Within 2 months, my traffic has gone way up and I am very satisfied. But if you ever see Steven Walson advertising on Craigslist, stay away!

Almost $7,000 wasted and he HURT my site, not helped it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steven-Walson/New-York-New-York-10036/Steven-Walson-Steven-Walson-SEO-Ltd-Internet-Marketing-SEO-Reputation-Management-Scam-Ne-911765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steven Walson