• Report: #262030

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2007

• Reported By:mentor Ohio
Stevens Auto Glaze And Security
36542 Vine St. Eastlake Ohio Eastlake, Ohio U.S.A.

Stevens Auto Glaze And Security window tint flaking peeling wont stand behind work ripoff Eastlake Ohio

About a month ago I had my windows tinted on my car, and the back window is flaking off. The window film is LLumar films, and is suppose to have a 3 year no questions ask warranty to cover such problems. I called the place that tinted the windows and told what happened, they said bring it in so they can look at it.

I took it in and they said it was my fault , that I gouged the window, I was like what the hell. They said when the window was rolled down it got caught on something, well thats funny cause the window doesnt roll down in the back, (its a 4 door), when I initially had it done I asked if that would be a problem tinting the window, they replied no, we can manually put it down just a crack to tint it. But thats not the problem, there blaming me for there crappy work.

I finally did talk to the owner and he said that he cant retint the window because it doesnt roll down LOL, well geez you dint have a problem doing it before and taking my money, this tint cost me 325 dollars and now my car looks like crap.

mentor, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stevens-Auto-Glaze-And-Security/Eastlake-Ohio-44060/Stevens-Auto-Glaze-And-Security-window-tint-flaking-peeling-wont-stand-behind-work-ripoff-262030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stevens Auto Glaze And Security