Complaint Review: Stevens Creek BMW

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: sjmoto — California
Stevens Creek BMW
4343 Stevens Creek blvd santa clara, California USA

Stevens Creek BMW Sandy Skees Kevin Gaither Threatened me, Pushed me, and Manager did not apologize santa clara California

The worst dealer, service manager, and service rep I've ever dealt with!

Sandy Skees decided it would be fun to get in my face, and threaten me, then push me even. He wanted to: "take me out back" because supposedly I pulled into the middle lane for service drop off. Guess what dude? You work in Customer Service, and you FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked to talk with the general manager, Kevin Gaither, and was told by him that Sandy did nothing wrong, no need to apologize to me!

I'v already contacted BMW north america, now just waiting to hear back from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stevens-Creek-BMW/santa-clara-California/Stevens-Creek-BMW-Sandy-Skees-Kevin-Gaither-Threatened-me-Pushed-me-and-Manager-did-not-1076151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stevens Creek BMW