Complaint Review: Stevens Pass Ski Area

• Updated: Thu, November 18, 2010

• Reported By: Jarod M. — Seattle Washington United States of America
Stevens Pass Ski Area
Summit Stevens Pass, US Hwy 2 Skykomish, Washington United States of America

Stevens Pass Ski Area Adrian Campbell - Sales and Reservations Supervisor Fraud, Withholding Money, With holding Ski Pass Paid for, False Advertisement Skykomish, Washington

I purchased a Season Pass on the website in August. The website quoted me a price and I put my credit card number in, it accepted it and charged my card. I never recieved my pass, however my card was charged and the money removed from my account. I never received an email or phone call until after the date in October that my pass was supposed to arrive and finally received an email from the accounting department saying that their website had made a mistake and charged me too little, that I would have to make a decision and pay more money if I wanted the season pass. However, they had already charged my card, and quoted me a price online in which they should have to stick to (just like all other companies that deal online or in person)... that would be like purchasing a plane ticket on Delta, then a month later having them say, sorry mistake, you need to pay more money now.  I responded to the email stating my concern, in which I received a reply, in which I replied again expressing my concerns and demands. I also requested the name of a higher manager and never heard back. I then again received an email from accounting stating they had not heard back from me since the original contact and that if they dont hear from me, they will be refunding my card, however I purchased a product at a quoted price, and I want the product. I emailed again asking for a higher up managers contact information and still have not heard back. Stevens Pass knowingly took money from my account and now refuses to provide the product in which they sold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2010 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stevens-Pass-Ski-Area/Skykomish-Washington-98288/Stevens-Pass-Ski-Area-Adrian-Campbell-Sales-and-Reservations-Supervisor-Fraud-Withholdi-663667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stevens Pass Ski Area