Complaint Review: Stevensons

Stevensons
2043 lejeune beulavard jacksonville, North Carolina United States of America

Stevensons Screwed me sideways jacksonville , North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: No You Didn't

Let me just start by saying i have been through alot in the last 2 years do to this company and all they did was laugh, they financially  ruined my life possibly my carrer and my marriage and still to this day i am feeling the sting from such a bad deal. i write this to who ever reads this that i do not expect anything in return nor wish bad apon any one i am only writing this to express myself.

It all started when i returned home from afghanistan in 2010 i put all the money i saved on my current car and payed it down to 9k when it was worth 16k well do this car being a 2d and me having a truck i decided to get my wife a car she would like for Christmas. so i went to stevensons with good intensions and i got a pre-approved loan for 16k thinking i couldn't get screwed, boy was i wrong i was looking at a 20k car and i was thinking with a trade it wil brind it down to around 16 since i droped so much mony on my current car. they ended up giving 9k towards my current car i traded in and left me with two bills one for my old car 9k and my new car 16k a total of....25k and thats how i got F$$ked.

thanks Stevensons

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stevensons/jacksonville-North-Carolina-28546/Stevensons-Screwed-me-sideways-jacksonville-North-Carolina-990313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stevensons

No You Didn't

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You traded in a car you still owed on. The amount you owe does not magically disappear...it still needs to be paid. They paid it off and added the payoff to the current contract. Nothing new here...done everyday. Thats why you don't trade a car you still owe money on.