Complaint Review: Steve's Garage

86 town farm rd starks, Maine United States of America

Steve's Garage Ruined my car!!! starks, Maine

*Consumer Comment: Please

*Consumer Comment: Hold on please

I brought my 95 ford crown victoria to steves garage to get a rebuilt transmission installed. They seemed nice and I hadn't heard anything negative about them so I decided to hire them. Huge mistake! not only did it cost me $2,000.00 but steve totally screw up my car, it's ruined. It seemed great at first then three days later my drive shaft fell out wtf?! causing sever damage to the under side of my vehicle. When I brought it to another garage to be fixed the mechanic said half of the bolts in my transmission were loose and my car was so messed up that it wasn't worth fixing. I hate that place, do not use them! Thanks a lot you stupid jerks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steves-Garage/starks-Maine-04911-4421/Steves-Garage-Ruined-my-car-starks-Maine-1004092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steve's Garage

Please

AUTHOR: Slender (not Slim). - ()

For the guy with the old car with engine problems.  Your car was a piece of junk before Steve worked on it. Maybe your own brother pulled a fast one on you and sold you a USED junkard engine and tried to tell you Steve rebuilt it and he new that was alie just to make money off you. Stop running your mouth on the honest man and look at the real loser.....your brother. I have followed your car on the road before and the only place it belongs well before Steve worked on it was the crusher!!!!

Hold on please

AUTHOR: Slender - ()

Steve has performed really good work for me.  Lately I rolled in on my 85 1 ton and it was running like crap. He took the truck right in and got me up and running.  The totall bill?  Try $0.