Complaint Review: Stewart Sanitation

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: debannwin — Hillsboro Illinois
Stewart Sanitation
2212 Miller Ave. Hillsboro, Illinois USA

Stewart Sanitation I paid money on my bill 2 moths ago.... never received credit..... Then since they do not take debit cards I handed a collector 40 dollars..... I have never received credit for any of my payments..... Yhey just keep sending me bigger bills. They are stealing from me Hillsboro Illinois

I have paid on my account $120 dollars.....   Yet I have not received credit for any payments.....  I just keep getting higher and higher bills.....   How do you fight that?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stewart-Sanitation/Hillsboro-Illinois-62049/Stewart-Sanitation-I-paid-money-on-my-bill-2-moths-ago-never-received-credit-T-1166877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stewart Sanitation