Complaint Review: StickerShoppe.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: CHIEF — Mesa Arizona USA
StickerShoppe.com

StickerShoppe.com Fraud, rip off, scam, dishonest, unreliable, bad business, disorganized, unprofessional, Internet

I would stronly suggest not doing ANY business with this company. They have charged my debit card for an order and I never recieved it. Now the company has failed to refund me for the purchase and the shipping charges, I have given them my email, physical address, and even my telephone number on several emails. They do not take care of there business and have stolen my money. This company has for all practical purposes by definition commited internet fraud. I am glad that this was not the BIG order I planned on making once recieving the product. I was looking at a substantial order, nut now I will spend my hard earned money else where.

I placed an online order on September 29th, 2010. The product was listed as "Available for immediate delivery" I never recieved the product. So I emailed the company to confirm the shipment of my order on October 19th, 2010. They replied the next day stating that the just shipped the product on Oct

10/19/2010 I request confirmation of shipping

10/20/2010 they responded stating that they just shipped it this day, 10/20/00

10/26/2010 they aksed if I recieved product to which I said no.

10/29/2010 I informed them that product has not arrived.

11/4/2010 They claimed they had shipped it for a second time on 10/20, and asked me to verify my address whicj=h I did.

11/5/2010 they asked me to give it a few more days and if it did not arrive, they would refund my purchase or re-ship them at my choice.

11/10/2010 and 11/16/ 2010 I requested a full refund. To date 11/17/2010 I have not recieved any refund, product, or communication from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StickerShoppecom/internet/StickerShoppecom-Fraud-rip-off-scam-dishonest-unreliable-bad-business-disorganized-663252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StickerShoppe.com