Complaint Review: Stienger, Iscoe, & Greene

• Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: Seentheah — Bay Shore New York United States of America
Stienger, Iscoe, & Greene
507 NW Lake Whitney Pl, Internet United States of America

Stienger, Iscoe, & Greene Dr. Paul Silva, Atty UnResponsive and Negligent, Internet

I initially contacted Steinger, Iscoe & Greene on April 15, 2011.  I was inquiring about the potential of a medical malpractice case for my mother who resides in Florida.  We were interviewed by the law office's intake clerk and she told us someone would be contacting us shortly.  I returned to NY where I reside and later discovered that no one had contacted my family in FL.  I called the office again and explained to the clerk about the delay.  Again no one contacted my family in FL.

Then today I finally got through to someone in the office who took the time to see what became of my mother's file.  I was told it was sent to their medical malpractice expert, Dr. Paul Silva back in July.  No one from his office had called.  It is now September and I'm being told the the FL statute on limitations for this medical case will be expiring in a few months.  Dr. Silva's paralegal state that their office would not be interested in pursuing this case due to the limited amount of time.

However you may perceive this situation, the bottom line is that these "professional service providers" grossly mishandled my request for service from the beginning.

Now my poor mom is plumb out of luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stienger-Iscoe-Greene/internet/Stienger-Iscoe-Greene-Dr-Paul-Silva-Atty-UnResponsive-and-Negligent-Internet-773970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stienger, Iscoe, & Greene