Complaint Review: Stilas Law Firm

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: John Smith — brooklyn New York
Stilas Law Firm
wall Street , New York USA

Stilas Law Firm Stilas International Law Services The ultimate Scam from Stilas Law Services New York New York

I signed a contract with Stilas Law Services in 2009 that was signed by Matthew Greene. They agreed to provide materials to secure a loan that required a 100,000 retainer or upfront fee for services. I did EVERYTHING asked of me, and it has been over a yr since the last email that said they were still working on it.  9/9/12 was the last form letter/email I received from the Supervising Attorney Alexander Simmons. This is absolutely a crime for what they have done. I have already contacted the broker who initialized my application, and he has agreed to testify on my behalf if the need arises. I am also considering contacting the Attorney General of NYC to help.

If anyone here has had ANY dealings with Stilas, please let me know.

Obviously, I have changed my name for this report.

Please respond to stilas.2009@gmail.com

Thanks

JS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stilas-Law-Firm/New-York-New-York/Stilas-Law-Firm-Stilas-International-Law-Services-The-ultimate-Scam-from-Stilas-Law-Servi-1112141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stilas Law Firm