inspection

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: angelgirl1982 — Grand Rapids Michigan
Stillman Law
7091 Orchard Lake Rd. #270 West Bloomfield, Michigan USA

Stillman Law Stillman Law's Inproper Procedure & Business Ethics! West Bloomfield Michigan

My wife and I dealt with Stillman Law for a few years now. We went through the whole process of the courts and being summoned. We got a judgment and for a while, we were paying with a written contract which never technically went through because Secretary of State failed to inform us that we needed a SR22 insurance and we had another company who was also suing us that we never new about so we kept getting pulled over and told my license was still suspended. But after a while, we fell behind in the payments to Stillman Law. We had a lot of situations going on.

A few months ago, we restarted our agreement with Stillman Law and paid the lump sum they wanted plus we now have made our next month payment, July will be our second monthly payment. At the end of this month, it will have been 3 months since we re started and we have yet to have my license unsuspended. This company is very rude when I tried calling to ask if they were sending information to the courts, I either get told the main guy working for me is not in right now and to call back later or when I finally did get told by him that someone else is in charge of sending in the paperwork and they will check in on it and also to stop calling. I need to get my license reinstated as was agreed in the stipulation when I first started making the initial payment. I think it is rude and unprofessional for a debt collecting company to act like we don't matter at all once they get their money.

If their is anyone out there with problems like this, please contact me. I would like to start a class action lawsuit on this company and sue them for unprofessional work ethics and breeching contract since they seem to only cash my money orders and not do what they promised which is release my license from suspension!

Please contact me and we will recieve our Justice as for you Stillman Law, you will reap what you sow and how you treat others will come back to you by your own demise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stillman-Law/West-Bloomfield-Michigan-48834/Stillman-Law-Stillman-Laws-Inproper-Procedure-Business-Ethics-West-Bloomfield-Michig-1057768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stillman Law