Complaint Review: Stitch In Peace/Never Enough Yarn

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Nancy — West Union Iowa United States of America
Stitch In Peace/Never Enough Yarn
1325 Pamela Dr Franklin, Indiana United States of America

Stitch In Peace/Never Enough Yarn Ebay seller has not paid me for the merchandise they sold for me at their Ebay auction site Franklin, Indiana

I shipped 6 boxes of needlework merchandise to Stitch in Peace on September 20, 2010.  The first of my auction items sold on their Ebay site on November 14, 2010.  My final merchandise sold at their auction on February 13, 2011.  Stitch in Peace advertises they send payment to their auction sellers 30 days after the last auction.  Stitch in Peace keeps 40% of the auction money; the 60% goes to me.  My merchandise sold for approximately $2,500.00; 60% of this should be mine.  As of this date, after numerous emails, I have not heard from them nor received payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stitch-In-PeaceNever-Enough-Yarn/Franklin-Indiana-46131/Stitch-In-PeaceNever-Enough-Yarn-Ebay-seller-has-not-paid-me-for-the-merchandise-they-so-727419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stitch In Peace/Never Enough Yarn