Complaint Review: Stitch in Peace

• Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: ELIZABETH — CANYON COUNTRY California United States of America
Stitch in Peace
franklin, Indiana United States of America

Stitch in Peace I sent Barb Glassburn at Stitch in Peace approximately 2000.00 of merchandise to be auctioned off on ebay and after waiting one year, finally got an email only stating that she had received the items, franklin, Indiana

I sent two large boxes that cost me $85 to ship to Stitch In Peace full of items that were worth $2000.00  I figured by auctioning off these items I could get at least $800.

I was never emailed that the boxes were received, I had to contact them.  I was never contacted when all items were auctioned, I had to contact them and I never received a response.

When I went back on the internet to check it out, I saw all these rip-off reports.  I had been unemployed and really needed the extra money which is why I did this in the first place and now I have been ripped-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stitch-in-Peace/franklin-Indiana-/Stitch-in-Peace-I-sent-Barb-Glassburn-at-Stitch-in-Peace-approximately-200000-of-merchan-806144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stitch in Peace