Complaint Review: Stitch in Peace/Never Enough Yarn

• Submitted: Sat, June 04, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, June 04, 2011

• Reported By: basketmaking — East Orleans Massachusetts United States of America
Stitch in Peace/Never Enough Yarn
1325 Pamela Drive Franklin, Indiana United States of America

Stitch in Peace/Never Enough Yarn Barb Glassburn I send a box on Sept. 30,2011 with needlewok canvases and threads valued at over 1,000.00. Since then I have not heard from them. I have written to them and have received nothing from them-no note, no Franklin, Indiana

On Sept.30,2010 I mailed a box of needlepoint canvases and threads to Stitch in Peace/Never Enough Yarn c/o Barbara Glassburn. The company was to sell these items on ebay and give me 60 per cent (they would keep 40 per cent) and I have received nothing from them although I have tried to contact them.

I was selling these needlepoint items for a dear friend that passed away and I was planning on giving the money to a charity in memory of her.

I hope no one else is victimized by this operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stitch-in-PeaceNever-Enough-Yarn/Franklin-Indiana-46131/Stitch-in-PeaceNever-Enough-Yarn-Barb-Glassburn-I-send-a-box-on-Sept-302011-with-needle-736816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stitch in Peace/Never Enough Yarn