Complaint Review: Stitchability by Angela

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Meaga — Corpus Christi Texas United States of America
Stitchability by Angela
Internet, Arkansas United States of America

Stitchability by Angela FAILED TO GIVE REFUND WHILE EXERCISING THE WORD OF JESUS $180 Internet, Arkansas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Information Concerning my Business

Angela who goes under website www.stitchabilitybyangela.com and same for Facebook

Failed to refund my money of $180. After going back and forth about not crediting me back. She went ahead and shipped me the product anyways 7 months later. When I received it, she used that tracking number and confirmation she had to to claim that I had received the product. When I received it, I shipped it right back to her and to my mistake did not get a confirmation delivery. This is what caused me to lose out on the $180 dollar claim I had placed on her bank account. Now she won't answer my calls or emails. Ive talked to several other customers that she has done the same with. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING BUSINESS WITH STITCHABILITYBYANGELA.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2012 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stitchability-by-Angela/Internet-Arkansas-/Stitchability-by-Angela-FAILED-TO-GIVE-REFUND-WHILE-EXERCISING-THE-WORD-OF-JESUS-180-Int-855468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stitchability by Angela

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Information Concerning my Business

AUTHOR: Stitch-A-Bility - (United States of America)

Just wanted to say that the complaint filed against me is NOT TRUE. I do know the one who filed this and that they did place a custom order from me in the amount of $130 not $180.

The order was made & shipped "with a small delay due to personal reasons"....PayPal refunded her money back to her & so she on her on, shipped the order back to me. Me & my husband paid my negative balance I owed from this transaction off with our own money out of his pay check. I contacted PayPal later after this & they told me to NOT ship her things back to her or contact her anymore concerning this matter. So I didn't.

So to defend myself because this FALSE report continues to bother me even after it had been filed months ago, I just wanted to speak the TRUTH and my side of this situation.

Thank YOU to everyone & please don't judge me from this. I do LOVE what GOD has blessed me to do & I promise I'm not a scammer. Just a poor lady that loves to sew & take care of my family the best I can & my family has had multiple situations come up since May of 2011.

Lord Bless You