• Report: #1162021

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Jodie — Vidor Texas
Internet USA

Stitchability-by-Angela Angela Russom $701 for baby items, 4 months ago and still have nothing!!! Internet

March 7 I paid Angela russom $701.00 to make my baby due on July 20 baby bedding and car seat covers, for the past 4 months I have gotten nothin but excuses as to why she hasn't sent anything, my baby is here now on July 6th and he has nothing!!! I'm having to borrow items and buy more items from people just so he will have stuff!

I have never had this horrible of an experience with baby products, who does this?? I don't understand why she will not refund me or send my items, no one should have to go through this much stress of dealing with someone like her while preparing/having a new baby. She should be ashamed to even have a business if she cannot do as she says. Till this day I'm out of money and baby items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stitchability-by-Angela/internet/Stitchability-by-Angela-Angela-Russom-701-for-baby-items-4-months-ago-and-still-have-no-1162021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stitchability-by-Angela