Complaint Review: StitchabilityByAngela

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: unhappyclient — Quebec Quebec
StitchabilityByAngela
W Hazel St, Corning, Arkansas Corning, Arkansas USA

StitchabilityByAngela AKA Angela Russom Made an order 3 yrs ago and she is still in business all over the net. She makes all kinds or excuses for delayed orders and many clients had the same problem but i noticed she's still in business all over the web getting new orders and i just want to warn people because she uses God and Trust but never fulfills her promises or has any intent to return your money. I paid over $200 on my order an all I get was a sorry this and a sorry that and God this and that. Beware she sells craft and is crafty... crafty in every way. Corning Arkansas

StitchabilitybyAngela has been in business for a while and I am now reporting my mishap with her on behalf of my readers and also other angry clients. She doesn't always fulfill her words, she doesn't return your money, or emails. I say 'always' because apparently she's doing business again and is in full swing. I don't know for sure if she's still scamming new clients but i'd like them to at least be aware that she owed many in the past and uses her family situation/issues as exuse and comes across as religious to sound honest. To me honesty and trust is earned by fulfilling your promises. I don't like to talk down on people, i'm very forgiving and I let it go but to see her still in full function scares me. Many of her clients were on my mailing list circle because she happened to mass email all her clients because of current issues and I was on that circle and there were many unsatisfied and angry clients. Now I see her on a lot of reports so beware. She's crafty with her work but she's also crafty....crafty when it comes to money. Just be careful and maybe just look elsewhere for business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StitchabilityByAngela/Corning-Arkansas/StitchabilityByAngela-AKA-Angela-Russom-Made-an-order-3-yrs-ago-and-she-is-still-in-busin-1063313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StitchabilityByAngela