- Report: #1023638
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Stock Market Funding, Mario Marciano
Stock Market Funding, Mario Marciano2505 Anthem Village Dr.Suite E277 Henderson, Nevada United States of America
Stock Market Funding, Mario Marciano Mario Marciano, Brian Plain, Ken Flagg Stock Market Funding is REALLY a SCAM! Here is the PROOF!! Henderson, Nevada
If you are even remotely THINKING about joining Stock Market Funding Please save your $$$$and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Mario Marciano and his team will take your money and you will never see a dime of it again.
The Scam starts out with their 5 day FREE trial with their "Options Trading School". Once you sign up Mario Marciano will show you all kinds of crazy trades making you "Believe" that somehow he has "Cracked the High Frequency Trades Code".
He will show you how his latest cutting edge platform calculates "Teennies to the Penny" That the math does NOT LIE. However Mario will somehow manage to LOSE your MONEY in REAL life even with this Genius Invention.
I was in the trading room where he managed to lose over $12,000 in ONE DAY (one of his unlucky student's money). Amazing for Guy claiming to have cracked the code on High Frequency Trading.
But if you really peel away all the layers of theatricals, you will find the following facts:
1. Stock Market Funding Does NOT have a Real Office. The Address he uses is really a P.O.Box address and NOT a Physical address.
2. There is NO OFFICE Mario Marciano works out of his Rented Home in Henderson NV.
3. There are NO published Rate for this so called "School". Mario will discuss fees with you over the phone. $22,000 for the Options School and $15,000 for the Stock Market equities School. Plus he will charge you $2500 for Risk Management fees, $449 for some other B.S total Cost of over $40,000. $18,000 down payment and rest of the payments are to be made over 9 month or 1 year period however he decides to structure it for you.
4. If you ask for written contact from Mario, you will NOT get it. Mario states he will go over the contract with you over the Hotcomm (the software he uses for his 5 day free training) and "That is how they do businazess down there"
5. Mario will use HIGH PRESSURE tactics on you to get you to sign a contract but wont give you a contract in your hand for you to review.
6. Mario Claims that he will GIVE you the $$$$$ To Trade with. That he is the ONLY guy who can give you money to "Help You". In reality he is NOT doing any favors to you. Instead you will get a contract from "Titan Funding LLC" a Florida Based company that will do the same for you infact Mario uses the SAME exact Contract from Titan Funding. So he is not really giving you any money.
So here is the deal. After he works you for 5 days in his trading room, he will pressure you to sign the deal. He will use all kinds of tactics on you (You must move now, the trades are setting up beautifully, you will MAKE TONS of money, but you must MOVE NOW etc)
After you send the money to him (your investment funds not your down payment), you CAN NOT touch the money until 1st and the 15th of each month. Unlike traditional brokerages like Schwab, or TD Ameritade etc, where you can access your money ANYTIME, Once you give your money to Mario, YOU NO LONGER CONTROL YOUR MONEY!!!!
So in reality after giving your money to Mario and Stock Market Funding, you will be an "employee" and you will have to ask for your money if you are lucky if there is anything left in the account after Mario gets done with it.
Another thing is, Mario will make the Trades on YOUR behalf. He will make the trades and if you are lucky, he will make money using your Capital, but he will take 40% of the Profit right from the top.
But if you are unlucky and he loses your money in the trade, well you are OUT OF LUCK!!!
So in summary you will Pay Mario Marciano close to $40,000 to join his "School" then you will Invest Your Hard earned money as seed capital to trade with. If it produces profit, he will take 40% of the profits and if you lose money the loses are YOURS and YOURS ONLY!! No matter what happens, Mario will bind you in a contract that will entitle him to get $40,000 from you!!!!
If you complain to Mario, he will Yell at you, Call you names, and put you in a dog house because he is the ONLY person who controls everything including your FATE!!!
I have used specifics here so you if you have used his trial you will know what I am talking about and it will validate my claim here. I was lucky enough to escape see through all this before I spent a dime on this worthless "School" but others were not so lucky.
Believe me I am real and the guy who lost money was real. Poor guy lost over $30,000 of his savings with Mario and with SMF. I am ONLY writing here to warn others who might be considering joining this "school". BTW you will NOT Learn anything in this so called school. There is NOTHING to Learn. Mario will talk and will control everything, you will just sit there and listen and see your money disappear!!!
I really dont even know if his real name is Mario Marciano. I would bet my savings on it that its NOT! He has protected himself completely and he is completely anonymous. Think about it how hard it is for someone to leave a P.O box and rented home?
Stock Market Funding is Just that!!! A P.O Box a Cell Phone number and a Person named Mario Marciano.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stock-Market-Funding-Mario-Marciano/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Stock-Market-Funding-Mario-Marciano-Mario-Marciano-Brian-Plain-Ken-Flagg-Stock-Market-F-1023638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.